Toy arrangement

Yes we are the same Jess, my wife has her "special" overnight case that she has filled with a couple of small bullet vibrators, small dildo, lube, antibac and a couple of balms which she always brings with her if we are away for a night or going on holidays or when she has to go away for work.

I found a great solution to little people looking around and opening certain draws and that was to fit a childproof lock that you'd see in mothercare etc for putting on ovens....

Don_Don wrote:

Yes we are the same Jess, my wife has her "special" overnight case that she has filled with a couple of small bullet vibrators, small dildo, lube, antibac and a couple of balms which she always brings with her if we are away for a night or going on holidays or when she has to go away for work.

I found a great solution to little people looking around and opening certain draws and that was to fit a childproof lock that you'd see in mothercare etc for putting on ovens....

oooh may invest in this. Good idea

I have 3 boxes, one with lingerie/restraints, one with bigger toys and a small from this website for small toys :)

There's on that is really strong called clevermama, it's a twist style, kids don't have the strength to turn it, the only thig that could fail it the doublesided pad, but we haven't had any issues.

Also it might be hard to position the lock, ours are 2 drawers so what we did is position it on the top draw so when locked you can still open the top draw (usually we'd have non sex toy items in here), and this means that when they try and open the bottom draw it hits the lock and actually makes the top draw come out in conjunction with the bottom draw, but contents of bottom draw are not visable or accesable......

those little LH satin bags for everything... then I have the ones I dont use often in shoe boxes mixed in wtih my shoe rack... hidden in plain sight I guess. My favorite rabbit stays in the undie drawer for easier access and I have a pocket rocker or lipstick vibe in each purse / bag for an emergency LOL.

Considering getting a filing cabinet that locks, might be better than someone looking through my shoes and finding something totally different!

Vanessa8 wrote:

those little LH satin bags for everything... then I have the ones I dont use often in shoe boxes mixed in wtih my shoe rack... hidden in plain sight I guess. My favorite rabbit stays in the undie drawer for easier access and I have a pocket rocker or lipstick vibe in each purse / bag for an emergency LOL.

Considering getting a filing cabinet that locks, might be better than someone looking through my shoes and finding something totally different!

I hope you never have to feature on "Come Dine with me" then . They are always snooping through drawers on that programme ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I live in the States and am not familiar with that show, but I do think I need to find a better system given how nosey people can be.

I keep mine in individual bags then in a 2 door bedside cabinet. Dont really need much more space! Husband has a cabinet too so i put any extra into his drawers.

i have a realistic dildo that i dont ever intend to use as a sex toy, i use it for my blog for posing with lubes, and eventually cock rings and condoms. That i just suction on top of my bed side cabinet because it makes me laugh when i wake up and thats what i see!

I have fitted strong lock to three drawers on our dressing table Our children regularly go in our room looking for hair stuff and make up, so we don't want them finding our collection. As we both work from home this doesn't raise to many questions from the kid. We just say they are full of Mummies work stuff.

I used to keep my stuff spread around the room (my apartment is only one room) but that had to stop when my therapist started making house calls. It didn't all fit in the bedside so I had to get a non-translucent rubbermaid-style container for the meantime.

My in-laws are helping me move furniture this week so I hope they don't find a stray ballgag or paddle!

Cuff Links wrote:

I used to keep my stuff spread around the room (my apartment is only one room) but that had to stop when my therapist started making house calls. It didn't all fit in the bedside so I had to get a non-translucent rubbermaid-style container for the meantime.

My in-laws are helping me move furniture this week so I hope they don't find a stray ballgag or paddle!

haha that made me chuckle! That would be bad!

We each have a drawer beside the bed. Original I know.

Giant hat box near to overflowing. ... I want to get a makeup artist case with drawers and sections so it can become more orederly... but then oh lines the evening pleasures up for on the table and covers them so I dont know what to expect....
Two deep drawers of lingerie dresses and stockings...

We're looking into buying a chest to put in our room with all our toys in. Problem is, a lot of them are expensive.

There was an awesome one in the shape of a Pirate's Treasure Chest that I wanted!!!

I think I've just shown my mental age...

I am an organised woman but I don't have many toys at all really. One bullet, one rabbit, one glass dildo (ordered my second today) one St of kegal balls, one set of Ben Wa balls and one ball stretcher( not technically mine) and they all live with the cleaner in my bedside draw.

I may have to think of alternatives if my toy collection grows xpenentially.

We use suitcases, which is great for keeping things away from prying eyes but they need a serious sorting out - we can never find anything when we want it!

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Cuff Links wrote:

haha that made me chuckle! That would be bad!

Had they arrived on time, they'd have seen my black and burgundy feather tickler on the coat rack. Glad I noticed it!

Also the father-in-law asked if I had rope while we were packing everything into a trailer. Hah!
I couldn't tell him that most of it was already at his son's place if I ever wanted to pass it off as art supplies (as an art student, I can get away with a lot ;P)

I have the Lovehoney medium toy case for the 'essentials' and the large toy case for the other stuff I use every now and again.

To be honest, I have too many lubes. I need a whole case dedicated to lube :/ Lol