Toy arrangement

Hey i was just wondering how everyone keeps their toys?

I have my 'emergency' toys in a box on my bedside table with condoms, orgasm balm and lube. Then i have a box with my bullets in, a box with rabbits in and cockrings and then the other with dildos.

Then a sperate box with my wand and massage stuff.

Just curious.

PS: New sex toy box is great for my little emergency stock :)

Wish i was so organised. Drawers and bags everywhere and can never remember where i put stuff !!!

I just have everything in a huge cardboard box, i wish I had proper storage boxes to organise stuff Into!

Yeah, we are hopelessly disorganised and keep meaning to get a proper 'solution'.

We have condoms, lube, cock rings, and a bullet in drawers by the bed, but the bigger toys like vibrators, penis pumps etc are all stored mainly in the LH delivery boxes dotted around the room whereever there happened to be space!

I often wanted to put them all in one place, but I'm very nervous of storing toys together, as I know certain materials can have a deterimental effect on each other, but I have no idea which materials are safe to store together, and which must be kept apart, so at the moment everything is kept in its own bulky box ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Actually that would be a handy 'sticky' post for LH or someone to do - A guide on toy materials and which ones can be stored together, and which must be kept apart.

i'm terrible! Its good having a favourites box now though. Means i can reach them easier :)

BarginHunta wrote:

Yeah, we are hopelessly disorganised and keep meaning to get a proper 'solution'.

We have condoms, lube, cock rings, and a bullet in drawers by the bed, but the bigger toys like vibrators, penis pumps etc are all stored mainly in the LH delivery boxes dotted around the room whereever there happened to be space!

I often wanted to put them all in one place, but I'm very nervous of storing toys together, as I know certain materials can have a deterimental effect on each other, but I have no idea which materials are safe to store together, and which must be kept apart, so at the moment everything is kept in its own bulky box ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Actually that would be a handy 'sticky' post for LH or someone to do - A guide on toy materials and which ones can be stored together, and which must be kept apart.

There is a video on this on Lovehoney TV :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/buyers-guide/sex-toy-storage/

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/buyers-guide/sex-toy-storage/

Excellent - thanks MBE - I'll go give it a watch ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

current favourites in the bedside drawer for easy access.

Anal play so mostly butt plugs in one box, and dildos in another box.

All bondage equipment so cuffs, spanker, gag and spreader bar etc kept in a leather briefcase I came across!

@MissBrownEyes - I remembered there was a previous thread which may be useful to you :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/651035-sex-toys-how-do-you-store-them/

We personally have 2 laptop cases for our toys. They are great as they have lots of different compartments for various items. Then our massage oils and lubes are on a shelf in our cupboard, and our bondage collection is hanging up in our wardrobe on hooks behind our clothes. We also have lots other bits stored in drawers under our bed - basically I think we have way too many toys - lol xx

Thanks for the pointer to the video MBE - well I guess one positive thing to come out of it is that I am at least doing the right thing by storing them all apart, even if they are somewhat scattered around the room at the moment!

So hwo do you store toys in the boxes? Surely you don't just put one toy in each box - or do you tend to put each toy in a bag, and then multiple bagged toys into a box?

yeah i pop them in bags and then in the boxes. or i just pop a food bag over them as they are all in the case they are protected. All of the boxes are under my bed except for the emergency one which is in the drawer of my bedside table :)

S12 thanks for the link i will check it out :) I have too many toys! I need to by a massive chest but it would need to be lockable because my mum will literally go though everything and anything even if it is clearly private

I have a large box that stores all my bondage stuff, my sex toys are in there but all in individual storage bags. My lubes are in there own little box in the box too.
I organised it all today funnily enough lol

I have toys on a shelf under my bed and in a draw lubes and balms are split between shelf and draw my go to toys that i can grab the middle of the night i keep in the draw for easy reach

All my stuff is in a little cupboard which is the bottom half of my bedside table xP

Swoon set my bedside is my emergancy .acttually use a bag came free with bondage set for my toys that under the bed.

Most toys are in our new toy cupboard ( check my profile :) ) but like others we have a few essentials in the bedside draws namely the hitachi wand and condoms,
then we keep some lube and a few enema things in the bathroom cabinet

We are very organised and all the toys lube etc are kept in a toy box at the foot of the bed guarded by 3 teddy bears ( actually its 2 teddy bears and a sheep) . It was bought from a catalogue high street store with a very Greek sounding name which matches rest of our bedroom furniture.

We have all our bondage gear in a box under the bed(other than favourite cuffs which stay on the bed attatched to an underbed system). Our magic wands live in a LH lockable case on top of that along with a few other boxed toys. We have some board games under there too and a smaller box that holds all our glass toys. Sex machine is hiding under there too. We both have a bedside drawer and they contain condoms, our favoured lube, orgasm/delay balms etc for quick access. There is a larger compartment on the bottom of our bedside cabinets, his houses his Fleshlights while mine houses two more boxes, one of which contains all our massage candles/oils and the other contains our lube collection. Then the bottom drawer of our chest of drawers contains other toys we use less often and the lingerie that doesn't get hung up, like bodystockings. THEN there is a big cardboard box that houses all the toys we don't really use at all that are either just not useful anymore or are broken and destined for rabbit amnesty...

I reorganised all this the other day haha need a wee clear out of old toys but other than that perfectly easy to get what we need and everything is safely stored! :)

We keep favorites in a couple of Lovehoney lockable storage boxes in draws beside the bed, wifes absolute favorites are in her top draw..

Then we have some in a draw in a wardrobe in the room, these only come out sometimes if suddenly she gets an urge for a particualr one.

The not so popular toys and the rubbish ones (can't seem to throw any away) go into a bag which is then in one of our suitcases....

I recently found out that someone keeps a small dildo and a vibrator hidden in one of our spare rooms which we general use the shower in the ensuite.... and now makes sense to why she sometimes takes long showers.