toy bad time

Right I have £20 to spend quite frank I rather cry! Having bad time with toys!!! I could possibly b sending my 4th item back .theres nothing wrong with them it's me!! Due to scaring I finding some of them not getting my rocks ... If ur in my position what would you buy

I've just sent back my 2nd toy today, it's horrible when you get so excited for something then it's a massive let down, and I feel so awful returning them :( Mine was the Happy Rabbit 2 G-spot, I seem to be the only person in the world who didn't like it!

I was asking for advice this morning on what to buy next, but then I had a look at my collection and thought... hmmm... maybe don't need any more sex toys right now! I was also worried I'd choose the wrong toy again and have to send it back.

I decided to put the money I'll be refunded towards the FSOG Hard Limits Bed Restraint kit, as I still have a 20% off voucher and it came with free FSOG lube!

Perhaps if you're not sure about sex toys, you could take a look at some of the lingerie or essentials intead? Do you have an idea of what kind of toys you normally like?

My fav are my shimmy bullet and exotic diamond .didn't want lingerie thanx boogaloo.. I truelly feel like I'm abusing lovehoney toys back! I know it takes time finding right toy but startinflg feel embarrassed .the toys are perfect just lack of feeling I finding hard to well get my rocks off

Have you thought about a wand perhaps?

Honestly no as I don't know how to use them rofl (true newbie side coming out).having bad day just lost my live chat bloke lmao

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Honestly no as I don't know how to use them rofl (true newbie side coming out).having bad day just lost my live chat bloke lmao

Haha I used to be the same! You can use it to massage any part of your body and it feels really nice for relieving tired muscles, or you can rub/press it on the outside of your lady bits (or balls etc on a man) and it feels amazing. It's quite powerful and delivers rumbly vibrations all the way though you, just thought it might be something to consider if you're having trouble getting off xx

I'll have gander thank u

i would suggest wait a little while save a bit more and go for a wee vib tango

I was just about to say this Snapper!

I'd save up and get the Tango Mrs, It's expensive but well worth it! The best bullet vibrator out there IMO (I own three of them! )

I recommend a wand. I also the type of girl that finds it hard to `get their rocks off` as you put it. Well worth the money, and last a long time too.

I love my wand :)

Thank you everyone xx

Wand all the way when I'm struggling to get off! :) I've had both the bodywand and the lelo smartwand, equally brilliant in their own ways but I definitely prefer my lelo one as it's much softer and quieter.

May get a wand looking good idea