Toy Cases

I've been looking all over for a case to put all my toys in as the drawer in my room is nearly over flowing and I fancy bringing my toy collection with me then i go to my OH's and in past I brought them in a bag but wasn't ideal.

I know LoveHoney have some on their site but just wondered if anybody knew anywhere else as I'd like to have a look round, google doens't bring much up!

If not I'll get saving and purchase one from LoveHoney,

also has anybody got a sex toy case? if so can you recommend yours?

xGHx

I don't really have toy cases, I have a very nice wooden chest, shelves in my wardrobe, things in my bed side table, and in my chest of drawers there are two velvet linded drawers that are meant for jewerly and things but I have started putting toys in these.... it wasn't too expensive to get all this furniture as the drawers were at a discount wearhouse, wardrobe in a massive money off sale, and as the wooden chest was damaged I managed to get them to knock off a lot of the money as I was able to repair it myself.

I'm planning on getting some underbed storage for more toys, but what i really want if something on wheels and possibly wooden... though canvas would do.

I have a lot of my toys in satin, or suede bags, or tins, or wooden/ cardboard boxes you get with some of the toys that are too nice to throw away.

I do have a portable chest that is very similar to the ones you buy on LoveHoney with the combination lock, but this was giving to me and sold as a jewerly/ make-up box. so it might be worth looking at some of them.

Yeah agree with TN there - look at things not marketed as toy cases and use your imagination (as an example, I used to use a hobby case as a make up box though this wouldn't be ideal for toys!).

We have a huge wicker basket filled with separate bags for our toys - organised by type (anal, spanky, restraint, insertable, vibrating etc.) and some individual things are bagged within the bags too to prevent melting!

Also use bags and boxes that toys come with too if they're nice ones.

Adx

yeah thanks for that - i have satin/ velvet bags but just wanted a place to put them all in 'on-the-go'

I shall have another look!

xGHx

GHxx wrote:

yeah thanks for that - i have satin/ velvet bags but just wanted a place to put them all in 'on-the-go'

I shall have another look!

xGHx

I'd get a nice make up bag or something personally for transport!

Adx

We also used to use a big holdall.

I personally like the designs on this site for make up bags and things: http://www.zpm.com/products/travel/default.aspx

A little pricey but I've managed to get a few of the make up bags really cheap on ebay.

I'd really like some wooden drawers where all the toys can be seperated and organised. Mine are all chucked into a cloth box (well two boxes actually) and its a pain trying to find what you want quickly

I use a big draw to keep mine it but its a pain. I'm going to use lunch boxes to seperte everything.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I really need a BIG toy case/box/whatever... I tried to make my own case from an old wooden case which is really nice, but it's too shallow to fit a lot in there. I can get about 5 toys in there and they fit nicely with elastic holding them in place. Looks very professional, but it's a pain to have some toys in one place and another place for the others, then have to go and hunt out lubricant in a cardboard box etc.. and then putting them away is just as bad spesh when I have to fiddle around to get the toys back in their elasticated sections in my new box!

I'll have to sit and think about this, or hunt around for something that I can afford for my toys to be kept together and neat.

my problem exactly, i tried a make my own case but not the best!!

if a had more money i'd get this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9658

but it's a bit boring looking if ya get me? i fancy something a little more exciting!

xGHx

I've just almost done my back in moving our big basket! Having issues about finding somehwere to store it now.

so maybe instead of a toy case you'll be needing a chest of drawers or a small room for storage!!

xGHx

GHxx wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I really need a BIG toy case/box/whatever... I tried to make my own case from an old wooden case which is really nice, but it's too shallow to fit a lot in there. I can get about 5 toys in there and they fit nicely with elastic holding them in place. Looks very professional, but it's a pain to have some toys in one place and another place for the others, then have to go and hunt out lubricant in a cardboard box etc.. and then putting them away is just as bad spesh when I have to fiddle around to get the toys back in their elasticated sections in my new box!

I'll have to sit and think about this, or hunt around for something that I can afford for my toys to be kept together and neat.

my problem exactly, i tried a make my own case but not the best!!

if a had more money i'd get this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9658

but it's a bit boring looking if ya get me? i fancy something a little more exciting!

xGHx

The site I posted has weekender bags that have 5easy clean pockets and rolls out to over a 1m long, theys a picture of the size of each pocket. they are a bit more interesting...

as for hard cases, have you looked at maybe a briefcase? as you can get them in different colours etc and some with parrterns on.. they tend to have pockets in too.

I'm gonna get something like this I think.

http://www.thepirateslair.com/2-treasure-chests-100.html

tronic wrote:

Love it Tronic!

But think i'd struggle it for on-the-go usage!!

xGHx

The site I posted has weekender bags that have 5easy clean pockets and rolls out to over a 1m long, theys a picture of the size of each pocket. they are a bit more interesting...

as for hard cases, have you looked at maybe a briefcase? as you can get them in different colours etc and some with parrterns on.. they tend to have pockets in too.

yeah that website had some great bags, thank you for passing it on - never thought of a weekender bag, love the designs, so looking for something similar a little cheaper - or wil wait till pay day!!

pockets are always good for my finger vibes and little sachets of lube....

got me thinking about options now!

xGHx

GHxx wrote:

yeah that website had some great bags, thank you for passing it on - never thought of a weekender bag, love the designs, so looking for something similar a little cheaper - or wil wait till pay day!!

pockets are always good for my finger vibes and little sachets of lube....

got me thinking about options now!

xGHx

yeah they sometimes have them on offer but I think other places sell similar things... like m&s or next maybe.

The wash bags are good too and have 3pockets.

I like them as they are very easy to clean, but like you say they are pricey thats why i wait till they are in the sale or ebay.

GHxx wrote:

tronic wrote:

Love it Tronic!

But think i'd struggle it for on-the-go usage!!

xGHx

Easy, more press ups. External Media

I've recently noticed that Wilkinson's have started selling really big, lockable tool chests. I need one, they're so perfect, but at the moment I dont have the space!

get yourself a nice silvery shiny flight case they awesome