Toy box

It would be nice to have a toy box for the sex toys as the wife is always worried the kids would get hold of them.Something that would go under the bed or bed side drawer also with a lock?

Doh

Hiya I Wish - at present we sell the For Your Nymphmation Range of Sex Toy Cases but I have been approached by other companies who offer a more secure style of wooden box for storing toys. I wasn't sure about the demand for the wooden box - is it something that you would prefer - or are you happy with the range we already have? Would be great to get some feedback! Thanks, Bonny

i really like the idea of a wooden toy box much more then then the ones at the mo

a)the ones at the moment dont seem very safe? (if thats the right word) for the the cases/makeup bags/suitcase type ones they all zip up and id be worried the zip would break to easy (i always pack to much in things and the zips break).

b)they look like cases/makeup bags/suitcase and so i think cos of this if u still live at home or shared houseing and u have people who like to borrow ur make up or hair stuff or bags ect ect there gonna go be wandering why this has a lock on it. and so i dont think u could leave these cases just hanging around.

c) i just think a box would just look so much cooler! a tressure chest for all my toys ect. you could easy have this kind of thing on ur dressing table, if anyone asked u could just say its a cute box u picked up in town for all ur personal keep sake stuff (hence the lock) ect. you could store lots more stuff in it, much easyer to access as you could leave out instead of hiding under a bed ect.

id love a wooden toy box, i think thered be really good sellers, only thing im guessing is there be more expencive then say these /www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2467 (and even them are out of my price range :( )

Dxx

Thanks for the feedback diamonds - much appreciated. I'll do a bit more research on suppliers and see what I can come up with. You are right though the wooden boxes are much more expensive. I've also come across some lovely lockable toy chests made from metal with an etched design from the US which look quite cute - no need for a key either which is a bonus. Also what do you think of these Devine Toy Boxes? - i think they look nice but am not sure if they are subtle enough to be a practical hiding place for sex toys.

hey bonny, glade i could be of a little help :)

the lockable toy chest looks the same as the hairdressing and make up artist boxs that hairdressers and make up artist have and what you can buy in most big stores. for me this wouldnt be in with any chance as a toy box as i have friends and a mum who would go to it thinking it was my hairdressing or make up stuff. (they see a big make up type box and there eyes go all big and shiney! lol) and even tho it has a lock, cos of what they would think it was they would want me to open it for them, so i cant see this on being to practical.

not to sure about the devine toy boxes, some look like jewllery boxes and others look quite obvious as to what they are (well thats what i thought lol) i dont think i really like them ones much, they seem like very good hiding place.

i want a toy box that i can leave on the side, thats safe and secure and that i can pass off as a tressure chest for my personal keepsakes. (im sad, i keep the birthday, xmas card ect that my boyfriend give me along with other little bits lol, so anyone who is intreasted would belive me when i say that) what i want from it as a toy box would be able to have straps around the inside of the box to hold bottles and some toys up and away from other toys and then just an empty base to put toys, books, dvds in ect. maybe have like a shelf u can lift in and out so u can have to layers?

hope ive been a bit of help

Dxx

they seem like very good hiding place.

that should read " they dont seem like very good hiding place."

Hi LH.

The toy boxes all look great, My wife and I currently have THREE shoe boxes none of them secure!

With a child and a cleaner I think it is time to upgrade our security!

What ones would you reccomend that wll be large enough and on a budget!

Hope you can help xx

Hi Diamonds,

Just read your post (should have read it before my last post!)

My wife was a nail technician and has a box that the top opens right out to reveal elasticated bands for bottles ie lube and quite deep for all the toys and little compartments for other bits and knobs I mean bobs!

Would use it ourselves but she insists on keeping the crap she hasnt used in 4 yrs! Women!! lol

xx

anyting wrote:

What ones would you reccomend that wll be large enough and on a budget!

Hi anything - I would recommend the Adult Toybox Sex Toy Case. At £29.99 it is not super super cheap but it is the best selling of the range we stock and is also one of the largest. If you have three shoe boxes and are looking for something a bit bigger - then the Extra Large Adult Sex Toy Case £39.99 is also a great choice.

i still want my wooden toybox (pleasure chest :P) but cant seem to see anything when im out and about that i could use :(

Dxx

Ha ha l went for a rather swish leather carrycase, to stick my butt plugs in for that "chance" encounter!!!

Suprising the capacity of a supple leather bag.

TB

It's actually in case he needs to leave the country if anyone should find out his real identity!

diamonds wrote:

You need one of those end of bed wooden chests - Not only can i be used for all your toys (might need to attache a lock to it!) but if your OH is naughty - IN THE BOX! Lol (only joking kids, we'll I wouldn't suggest others doing it put it that way!) You can get em from Argooos and Ikea.

Slave Malcom wrote:

diamonds wrote:

i still want my wooden toybox (pleasure chest :P) but cant seem to see anything when im out and about that i could use :(

Dxx

You need one of those end of bed wooden chests - Not only can i be used for all your toys (might need to attache a lock to it!) but if your OH is naughty - IN THE BOX! Lol (only joking kids, we'll I wouldn't suggest others doing it put it that way!) You can get em from Argooos and Ikea.

ive got one of them already but thats to big, i want one thats the same as ur talking about but it has to small enoth to sit on my bedside table or the chest of draws.

Dxx

was just wandering if there was an update about any new toy boxes? ( fingers crossed there is new toy boxes about to hit the lovehoney virtual shelves)

Dxx

Hiya Diamonds - unfortunately not - sorry! I found some lovely wooden ones in the US but they were just too expensive to ship over here with the current exchange rate on the $. I have also taken into account everyones comments about not wanting anything to look like makeup box which is the other popular style available in the US at the momment. I'm visiting some trade shows in the coming months and will hopefully have something ready for September/October time. Sorry again!

aww thanks for still being on the look out though! im in the need of something so bad ive been looking at the make up boxs things but i dont think i can risk it with me being a hairdresser i just know someone will want me to open it cos there think it be make up or hair stuff lol.

if i find anything on my looks out i will post it in this thread but so far ive found nothing :(

Dxx

Im another "

I'mm another "shoe boxer" also searching for a toy box.

Think i'll be going for the LH case when I get paid. Should I get the pink or animal print?..... Decisons decisons!