Toy no longer sticking to wall

Hi guys, Wonder if someone can help. My absolute favourite toy is the WAD 10.5" triple bang anal dildo. I've had this for a few years and use it for around 10-15 mins every other day on average. I had it permanently stuck to the tiled wall in my shower area which is open planned. However, I've noticed it no longer stays stuck on. Is there anything I can do to make it stick onto the wall or will I have to just use it a different way? Thanks Pri

I think the only thing you can really do is make sure the suction cup and wall are both clean and there is no cleaning film left behind. Also, depending on how old the suction cup is, the material may have deteriated creating the possibility of micro-cracks, thus letting air and and plop it goes.

I would def check the surfaces first though.

HI Priyanka,

How old is the toy, does it still come under the returns policy? Just sounds like there is an issue with the suction cap as MS.D has described above.

I've had the toy for approx. 3 years or so and always kept it clean and dry when it's been washed. Checked the surface, cleaned it and dried it, still no luck. Just going to put it down to wear and tear. Already got my heart set on a Doc Johnson 9" B10 Tango buttplug as a replacement.

In the meantime you could try using a bit of lube around the edge to try to form a bit of a seal.

3 good years. It's worth every penny you spent. Also all materials have a life-span otherwise there will be no new products. Yes, time to buy a new one. Good Luck.