Suction dildos

Evening :)

I've just purchased my first realistic dildo which arrived today. The lifelike lover moan of arc. Well...all I was doing was moaning with frustration! This is a suction cup vibrating one for those of you who don't know.

I am after some advice. Does anyone have any tips on keeping it stuck to the wall apart from nailing it?!! There is nothing lifelike about pulling your lovers cock off! Ok it's fine if it happens occasionally (the dildo not the lover) LOL but this was happening waaaay too much to ignore. I didn't even get a chance to pick up pace. I've tried dry sticking it, wet sticking it and on different surfaces with the same result (me mentally flinging it out the nearest window). Now, I have previously purchased a suction dildo which is a dream and never comes off. I wanted this one as it vibrates ...(and is bigger)...but it's not fair on me OR the dildo if the end result is me giving it my hardest frown....Ahh - if anyone has any tips I will be most grateful xx

1 Like

I don't have any direct experience. I've only experienced non-vibration suction dildos and they've all worked a treat. Just wanted to say your post made me laugh out loud, written so well.

Would heating up the toy in hot water work? The suction cup will expand in the heat, stick it to the surface and as it cools the suction cup will contract make the join stronger? Never tried this though. All in all good advice rarely comes this time of night :p

I guess using it on ceramic like in the shower and putting some water on the cup before sticking it would be your best bet, but I can't really talk from experience as I don't even own a suction cup dildo. Good luck!

I bought and returned this item http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34288 and in my review I commented on the poor suction cup.

Ive now realized how shallow that particular suction cup is compared to my favorite http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33602 the suction cup on this is deep and faultless.

So perhaps this is the issue you're having? In future purchases I now know to pay attention to how the suction cup looks

@GoGirl12 I find the curved ones are better for hitting the g-spot but I can’t use them as you suggested because I just can’t get the right angle to back onto it. So if you want to use the suction cup then I’d get a straight one but I’m a bit strange (very tight and penetration is difficult for me) so others might not have the same issue. If you don’t get many responses you might want to start a new thread in case people have missed your question x

1 Like