Toy problem thread

So i've seen alot of threads being started over problems with toys so thought it would be good to start one? For example (before anyone says that this is what live chat is for) there could be issues like the smell of a toy, so in a case like that people could ask here instead of asking on live chat as then people can then read it for future advice. This is not a 'what should i buy thread' but more of a 'i have this toy and was wondering if this normal'

But to start off anyway. I have the mr marcus dildo and the suction has broke? Like it will not stick to anything at all. I'm not too bothered as usually i use this toy when in bed anyway but has anyone ever had this problem with a suction cup dildo before and how did it happen? (so i can avoid doing it in the future)

Has the suction part got a rip or a hole in it? Thats the only thing i could think of that would cause a loss of suction, even if its so small you can barely see it.

i think this is a great thread. Often i have questions about toys that only someone who has it could possibly answer so this would be a great place to keep all those queries in one tidy thread!

JM88 wrote:

Has the suction part got a rip or a hole in it? Thats the only thing i could think of that would cause a loss of suction, even if its so small you can barely see it.

i think this is a great thread. Often i have questions about toys that only someone who has it could possibly answer so this would be a great place to keep all those queries in one tidy thread!

Thank you! Yeah thats what i was thinking theres a thread for what you are thinking of buying but it would be good to have one to keep all of the toy advice on. :)

Uhmm no not really its just out of shape like i fyou fold a piece of paper in half and even when it;s unfolded you can see the crease? Like that. Although i will go over it with a fine tooth comb later though.

If it's creased, that will be why. The point of the crease won't be making a seal with the surface, however slight it is

Isnt that the noise all baby toys make sub?

email the manufacturor and ask if they would consider making a usb rechargeable version. Save on the batteries!

Foxxy wrote:

If it's creased, that will be why. The point of the crease won't be making a seal with the surface, however slight it is

argh really? Any idea on how t could have happened? I keep them all in sperate bags in the toy box so theres no way they could have bent :( Can i fix it if i bend it back the other way?

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Foxxy wrote:

argh really? Any idea on how t could have happened? I keep them all in sperate bags in the toy box so theres no way they could have bent :( Can i fix it if i bend it back the other way?

Depends how it was laying i suppose and if there was any weight on it. Even if it was creased and had its own weight on it then it couldve stayed that way.

I keep my suction cups either stood up on their bases or in their individual boxes - the suction cup is more vulnerable being so much thinner than the shaft, with some toys especially. You could try bending it back, but it may not work, or if it bends too far the other way, you won't get a seal at the outer edges. Might be better to mark it down as experience! Lol

Sub, I'm curious ... how does one go about finding out, how a pissed newt playing a kazoo sounds?

Pissed newt playing a kazoo lmao that has tickled me lol

My LH magic bullet is eating through batteries at a rapid rate; like won't last a full session for me. It does seem to get hot (well warm to the touch), has anybody else noticed this? Lovehoney Bedtime 10 Function Love Egg and Bullet Vibrator Set

I may have to consider a rechargeable bullet, but I'm concerned it won't last as long as the battery version.

Canuck LH Fan wrote:

My LH magic bullet is eating through batteries at a rapid rate; like won't last a full session for me. It does seem to get hot (well warm to the touch), has anybody else noticed this? Lovehoney Bedtime 10 Function Love Egg and Bullet Vibrator Set

I may have to consider a rechargeable bullet, but I'm concerned it won't last as long as the battery version.

I have this product and I've found no problem with the battery life personally. It's only run out of battery once or twice I think so far. Do the batteries definitely not work after use? Or is it a problem wth the wiring?

But I have definitely noticed the 'hot to the touch' thing after a long(ish) session.

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

So i've seen alot of threads being started over problems with toys so thought it would be good to start one? For example (before anyone says that this is what live chat is for) there could be issues like the smell of a toy, so in a case like that people could ask here instead of asking on live chat as then people can then read it for future advice. This is not a 'what should i buy thread' but more of a 'i have this toy and was wondering if this normal'

But to start off anyway. I have the mr marcus dildo and the suction has broke? Like it will not stick to anything at all. I'm not too bothered as usually i use this toy when in bed anyway but has anyone ever had this problem with a suction cup dildo before and how did it happen? (so i can avoid doing it in the future)

Some suction dildos will only stick to things when some fluid has been applied to the base. Have you tried using some lube or even just water to help the suction form?