Toy suggestions

As it's my birthday coming up i got my discount voucher via email today.

I'm trying to be good with money but I'm tempted to buy myself a little something. I seem to end up stuck in a rut with toys and end up with several of the same

So I was wondering does anyone have any recommendations?

Just to help with ideas -

I don't do anal play (on me anyway lol), I love girthy toys that hubby can use on me, I don't mind vibration but only the Clitoral kind does it for me, and I love hitty toys that give a nice thud....

Have you tried a wand - from what I've witnessed they never fail to impress

This might be a nice hitty toy? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15242

Great suggestion from Nat. x

Oooh I like the look of that Nat!

Tallguy- I've actually got a Wand and Im not a massive fan to be fair. I just don't enjoy it for solo play, although it's fun in couple play!

Soraya from Lelo is the best toy I own and I think you would love it. The toy is perfect in every way...!

njoy 11

good girth and you will definitely feel a thud if you got hit with it!

I have set up a public wishlist on my profile with some of the items I would recommend and are still sold on here. You can take a look and if you have specific questions about anything on it, I'll be happy to answer.

era wrote:

I have set up a public wishlist on my profile with some of the items I would recommend and are still sold on here. You can take a look and if you have specific questions about anything on it, I'll be happy to answer.

Thought I'd let you know - I just went to click on it and it came up with error 404 this page doesn't exist. Might have to mention it on the glitches thread, a few people have had this issue recently!

The wishlist issue has been raised and is being looked into . 

I am sorry for the trouble it is causing, trust me it is causing me some issues too :( So fingers crossed there should be some sort of update soon ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Thanks both Nat/Tom and Leanne!

Lovethekink, what about the Doxy Skittle? It's on sale...