Toy that you have on constant charge

What's a toy that you own that you have on constant charge? For me it's my We-Vibe Touch, it's always on the floor next to my bed, charging every time I've finished using it

It would be nice to be able to afford a lovely toy like that ....

Deekayjay wrote:

It would be nice to be able to afford a lovely toy like that ....

I was only able to buy it because I got some money from the Job Centre when I signed off, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to

Hee hee! Lucky you! I'm just going to keep saving and hoping hubby gets the hint at Christmas! Lol! Xx

Deekayjay wrote:

Hee hee! Lucky you! I'm just going to keep saving and hoping hubby gets the hint at Christmas! Lol! Xx

Lol I don't see why he wouldn't

My misses has her we vibe solo and we vibe wireless on charge so I can log in on my phone and give her an orgasm whilst I'm away ;)

Kittycat102 wrote:

Deekayjay wrote:

Oh - I'm sure he will!!!! Xxxxx

strongman82 wrote:

My misses has her we vibe solo and we vibe wireless on charge so I can log in on my phone and give her an orgasm whilst I'm away ;)

Hold up..that's how it works? Seriously? Again I'm amazed by today's tech lol

Tango Bullet! :)

Deekayjay wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Deekayjay wrote:

Just promise him 50 blowjobs lol

Shadow Collector wrote:

Tango Bullet! :)

Nice! I'm curious about that toy

Kittycat102 wrote:

Deekayjay wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Deekayjay wrote:

Just promise him 50 blowjobs lol

Yeah! That would work! LOL xxx

Fun Factory Cobra Libre

Power Hungry, fails to charge, settings have a mind of there own and now dead. Looking for a better toy..

Any ideas?

We Vibe Tango, partly because it is wonderful, partly cause i think it's rubbish at charging.

Recently my Lelo mona, she is great!

she might be replaced by my new swan wand, just had a few outings so far but very enjoyable and going to give mona a run for her money.

Look at all these Tango lovers!

Tenga Iroha Yuki for me, if that fails my Rosa Rouge!

Chris098 wrote:

Fun Factory Cobra Libre

Power Hungry, fails to charge, settings have a mind of there own and now dead. Looking for a better toy..

Any ideas?

It's expensive but have you looked at this? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26583

i had not noticed how few Rechargable male toys there are. Definately a hole in the market!

The Tango, because it's a pile of **** that won't stop flashing that horrid orange light or hold a charge or work for really any length of time at all. Or rather, I would have it on charge constantly if it didn't overheat like a twat within a few minutes.

Did I mention I'm starting to hate the Tango? I'm starting to hate the Tango. I hate it because I love it so yet it just is not functional :/

We-Vibe Touch! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

LELO Gigi is on constant charge under the bed.