Toys for Virgin

Hi guys
Been doing some experimenting, currently own this rabbit ( https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sex-toys/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/p/fifty-shades-of-grey-greedy-girl-g-spot-rabbit-vibrator/a31710g54811.html) which i’ve had for ages but never really use because i can’t get it to fit. i just end up getting frustrated. i can fit three fingers now, but not the rabbit.
any suggestions on better toys or advice in general would be great.
thanks heaps,
mads xx

3 Likes

Hello @madis0n :smiley_cat:. Is an insertable toy what you’re looking for? Bullet vibrators for the clit seem to be a regular recommendation for beginners. :heartbeat:

Hey welcome to the forum!
Have you tried searching Lovehoney for sex toy starter kits as there are a few good ones available and they could be what your after :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the forum. Have you tried some lube? Lube makes EVERYTHING way easier when it comes to toys and masturbating. Maybe try a bullet vibrator? They are really good for beginners and getting warmed up. I always suggest getting yourself warmed up by using a bullet or even your fingers and then try the rabbit with lube. There’s also sex toy kits for beginners on the site which you could try. I haven’t tried them but others say they are good and a cheap way to see what you like without spending a bunch of money on something you might not like. Good luck.

4 Likes

Hi @madis0n and welcome to the forum :blush:

That rabbit is pretty big, especially as a first toy.

Maybe try a dildo or vibrator that is smaller to start with? If it’s a rabbit type you’d like, there are smaller ones.

The Mantric gets a lot of love in the forum for example.

The first toy I ever bought was a rabbit and I couldn’t use it; it was just too big.

Good luck :blush:

Hi, I would suggest something that is a lot smaller girth wise. I am sure over time you could work up to the rabbit. there is a vast number on the LH site. As others have said a bullet is also a good toy for beginners great for clit play. Womanizers are also meant to be very good although a little more expensive. It would be worth looking at the reviews and looking at beginners kits. Good luck, you will not regret t. @madis0n

Mrs has the same toy and finds it uncomfortable. I think rabbit toys are difficult to get a good match to your body shape but for rabbits her favourite is the We-Vibe Nova 2. The toy is bendable and the clit stim is softer than normal rabbit ears plus it can be controlled from her phone (patterns strength and the clit, vagina vibes independently) to be honest though for insertable toys she like glass which although hard are generally thinner in girth and either her or I can guide them to hit her favourite pressure spots. Glass also doesn’t seem to need as much lube.

For clit play a We-Vibe Tango which is a powerful rumble bullet toy. Other clit toys to consider might be a Womanizer X Lovehoney Pro40 The womaniser also gives the option to buy extra heads in different sizes for a better fit (although I only see one size on LH currently)

You can still get some fun out pf it even it you cant insert it. Try turning the vibes on and using it on your clit or flipping it round and using the ears :+1:

But like others have said, there are lots of slimmer toys in the shop.
This is the bit you want to be reading when your lookig at a toy page. Especially the circumference

1 Like

@madis0n hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Helloooo, and the ladies have some great advice for you

Welcome @madis0n . Don’t rush it…warm up and stretch. Get your mind engaged first, use it around the openings (vaginally and anally), lots of lube as mentioned and you may be surprised how well it goes in and feels. Maybe try it in the bath (if waterproof) and then try outside when your are dried off and warm.

Just don’t rush it I think. Using toys on Mrs. Val is a bit of a long process as she needs to get her brain involved first which lubes her up and then her body comes along with the plan…

1 Like