Toys for XL guys

Hey there everyone - first time posting.

My size has caused me some trouble with the more basic masturbators and pocket pussies in the past - all three I've bought from shops have been pretty uncomfortable and not fun to use, even with plenty of lube.

I'm looking at buying a Fleshlight finally, since they seem to accommodate all shapes and sizes - I was wondering if anyone could reccommend any other toys that they or their OH use that accommodate for extra girth/length?

Ta!

Hi Faraday666

You're definitely looking in the right place by looking at Fleshlights, and SadisticRogue is right by recommending an open ended masturbator too.

You may like to read this thread for a few extra pointers... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/648032-male-masturbators-for-large-penis/#p652266

If you're reading this still, you could try Pipedream's "The Gape-Her" silicon-ish toy, if backdoor toys are of interest to you, that is. It's quite small as realistic bums go, but of course it's wide open by default, and easily takes a hand during cleaning. Actually it's the only toy I can use without pain with my own special-need front end.

Open ended toys are great for all sizes and thicknesses in my experience :-)

Well, so is a hand, but I'm assuming it's a different experience than that which is sought ;)

My fleshlight ended up in the bin after a initial attempts... Now that I found the above, I don't think I would buy a gaping one, even if they were selling it. Besides, from a technical stanbdpoint, how wide would the container need to be to accommodate that, given how big it is already... a double-handed artillery missile? ;)

needing help finding a toy that will fit - 3" diameter, 9" length. i have tried a few and none fit, so instead of wasting money i googled sex toy forum and this is where it sent me. anybody know of something that will fit. in a long distance relationship and needing something to fill in the gap without the stress of another woman :wink: i dont go online much - and the search didnt turn up anything or i dont know how to use it. any help would be appreciated. thanks :slight_smile: