Fleshlights

i all new to the forums i just found out there here after years of useing the site to order some things

I dont own many sex toys yet but plan to get some now im single problem is i cant work out what size i need esp with the fleshlighs!

my lengh i would consider below most at 5 half inch however my girth is also 5 half inch and seems most fleshlights are 0.5 of a inch im aware this is before stretching but how much do they stretch?

Most male sex toys run the same seem to me well enough lengh but lack gurth am i reading it wrong or missing something!

EDIT: just read back someone e;se has same sort of problem as me and been told fleshlights will still work thats great :)

any advice on what toys i may enjoy as someone new to sex toys ones i got in the passed have been for my gf i have not really got anything for myself yet!

i hope its ok to ask this here if its to personal then sorry

nothing to personal in here thats what this site is about, helping others, cant help thinking that you typed your girth of 5 and half inches wrong tho?

lol you would think so wouldent you! i have just re checked after reading your reply and it is that size honest! im not happy about it eather but it is what it is!!

why are you not happy with a girth that size, that is enormous

Because i only had one gf and she said it was too much girth so now i worry about future partners also alot of male sex toys are not my size!

only good thing is i found out last week i can get xl condoms i hope they are not to tight i no i am below avarage length so hope they are not too long.

rach74 wrote:

why are you not happy with a girth that size, that is enormous

As far as I'm aware a 5inch girth is *about* average.

That's what I thought anyway :S

As for your Q on toys - have a search because there are threads on this.

It also depends on what you want - for sharing: sleeves can be great especially if she enjoys playing with your balls ;)

Vibrating cock rings are the obvious ones for sharing - I'd recommend this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18700 it's excellent and I'm not normally a fan of cock rings!

You can also use her vibes on yourself - try the perineum and frenulum.

For toys for yourself to use alone - the popular ones are the Tenga Fliphole (amazing, it makes me wish I had a penis) and Fleshlight. The Fleshlight cans are pretty good. The Tracy Cox sleeves are great for beginners and affordable. I've always thought the Monkey Spanker looks great too but I've no idea if it's any good!

Adx

About five in girth is pretty average I believe.

Might be a good thing to check out the tenga eggs. I haven't used one personally, but they are designed to be used mainly on the head and to be stretched over the shaft slightly. They are pretty inexpensive, especially if you get a few uses out of them, and they are also very stretchy.

All fleshlights other than the super-tights should be perfectly fine. Some stokers and things could be too tight. I'm bellow average in girth and I find the tracy cox pink stroker a little tight, but not uncomfortably so. A good idea would be to check online for videos of the toys you are interested in, because usually they will demonstrate how stretchy it is.

Cool i do want a fleshlight thats my first choice and its good to hear they will be fine!! now weather to pick a fleshlight oin a can or the full size ones!?

been looking at the tenga eggs cheap and look good too maybe worth trying one of them too!

ohh so many choices lol

and for cock rings i found all the ones i tried so far feel way to tight so i shall not bother getting one of them.

and good to hear im avarage in girth too makes me feel better thankyou.

For cock rings, an adjustable one like the big daddys cock ring might be a good idea.

You might find this a useful overview of the different types of Fleshlight:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/buyers-guide/lovehoney-guide-to-fleshlights/

thankyou i have found the fleshlight i want now its in my wishlist until i have the funds to buy :) im sure the one i picked will be fine yay

Are these really as good as they are claimed to be? I've never tried anything like this and the idea seems a little weird to be honest...Sex toys, lingerie, sex games & sexy gifts - all you need for better sex!

gpcola wrote:

Are these really as good as they are claimed to be? I've never tried anything like this and the idea seems a little weird to be honest...http://www.sinfulthrills.co.uk/

If you find the thought of Fleshlights odd - you may like to look at the Tenga Fliphole or the Tracy Cox strokers which aren't shaped to look female. A bit less of a leap I think. The Tenga FH is quite amazing!

Adx

Another thing about the Fleshlights that was mentioned a few years back on a similar thread was that they need a fair amount of lube when being used and cornstartch for maintainence. Personally I use the Tenga FH which needs little lube and is very easy to keep clean. If you do a search you will find a very long thread comparing the two.

If you really want to enjoy with adult toys then you can purchase here from ***EDITED BY MOD*** as you need.

Has anybody used any Fleshlights along with the shower suction adapter?

With a lot of Fleshlights length I don’t think will be a big problem unless you are massively over average. The one I have got has a bit at the bottom that you can twist for tightening or easing the pressure to fit girth a lot more. I wasn’t to sure about getting one but got mine on a deal and it is a fantastic solo toy with pleasing results definitely worth the extra money on getting a good quality one as well and feeling the ribbed affects and texture this will get you to enhance your play. A little lube goes a long way with these toys enjoy.

Fleshlights are a very awesome toy and so very durable and strecthable. The can ones are ok but they can feel very tight and I consider my size on the small side. The regular size and the go verisons are both great. I may have way to many(10 total 5 full size, 2 go and 3 cans. The cap on the end is really good for adjusting suctions which is good to get the best feel no matter the girth. My oldest one is over 5 years and still in the same condition as when I purchased it.

Matience is important, clean it warm water and mild soap and personal I always use a antibacterial spray after. If you get one with a lot of texture don't be afraid to turn it inside out or really stretch it to make sure it's fully clean. They get very sticky and tacky after so cornstarch or renewal powder(litteraly the brand name one is 100% cornstarch) is a must.

Last tip and this is good even for other masterbating sleeves, warm it up in hot water or with a specfic sleeve warmer makes it feel so much better.