tracey cox supersex sensation stroker

just ordered this for myself, really fancy experiencing the feeling of penetration, sadly i'm still a virgin.

anyone had any experience of this toy, is it any good?

i'm definitely looking forward to using it!

Well as a female I can't comment but my OH enjoys using this. I don't think it directly compares to the real thing (what does?) but I'm sure you'll certainly find it enjoyable when you start using it!

Just remember lots of lube and take it easy!

And, finally, nothing wrong with still "sadly" being a virgin, you're time will come and when it does just enjoy.

Think you've prob made a good purchase

Heh... what a coincidence! I've just added this to my wish list after being egged-on to try it by Laveila and silverdrop.

Judging from the product reviews, it's likely to do the job well, but it may not last for too long if it gets a lot of wear and tear. Still, I imagine that won't bother you too much as you're probably in the mood to give it some serious wear and tear.

Just to echo Dirty Red Angel's comment, don't fret about being a virgin. I was one until my late-twenties, but I think I still turned out okay!

I'd be interested to read about your experiences with the stroker. I'm still a male toy virgin, so you're going to beat me on that count. Good luck... and thoroughly enjoy yourself!

I've had this wee fella for a while and it's safe to say I really enjoy it. I don't use it nearly as much as I could just because I can't be bothered cleaning up lube, but it's got some great sensations and is suprisingly hard wearing. For the price it's a cracking toy.

I don't think it realistically compares to sex, just because of the tightness and texture, but it's just different.

Personally I liked the stroker more than a fleshlight. I also have a tenga flip-hole and I still use the stroker.

Whoops! My bad, wrong toy. I totally forgot about the new style. I have the old pink one. =)

i doubt anything will ever compare to the real thing, i've just been having an urge for a bit of penetration lately.

it sounds like it does the job, might not last that long but i don't think you can complain at this sort of price.

i know there isn't anything wrong with still being a virgin, just getting to that age now (22) where i'm, well, gagging for it.

i don't believe in sex for the sake of sex, i can't wait to find someone to love and share life's ups and downs with, just a bit shy.

well sorry for rambling, i can't wait to try this toy, i'm sure it will beat my hand!

mr_man wrote:

i know there isn't anything wrong with still being a virgin, just getting to that age now (22) where i'm, well, gagging for it.

i don't believe in sex for the sake of sex, i can't wait to find someone to love and share life's ups and downs with, just a bit shy.

well sorry for rambling, i can't wait to try this toy, i'm sure it will beat my hand!

I know lots of 22 year olds who're still virgins, so again, don't worry! Not that you were... You're being scarily mature and romantic about the whole idea. That's refreshing to hear from a man!

Never tried the stroker I'm afraid (am a woman anyway), but I'd be interested in hearing how you get on with it.

Pixieking wrote:

Whoops! My bad, wrong toy. I totally forgot about the new style. I have the old pink one. =)

no worries, if you are pleased with the original, hopefully the new one will be even better!

Booties wrote:

mr_man wrote:

I know lots of 22 year olds who're still virgins, so again, don't worry! Not that you were... You're being scarily mature and romantic about the whole idea. That's refreshing to hear from a man!

Never tried the stroker I'm afraid (am a woman anyway), but I'd be interested in hearing how you get on with it.

it's just honestly how i feel about it Booties, always have, i should probably just put myself out there a bit more, i've always found it hard.

thank you for the reassurance. External Media

mr_man wrote:

i doubt anything will ever compare to the real thing, i've just been having an urge for a bit of penetration lately.

it sounds like it does the job, might not last that long but i don't think you can complain at this sort of price.

I lost my virginity at almost age 23. Cannot say I was unkissed, but I never took it that far before. Nothing wrong with waiting.

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

Heh... what a coincidence! I've just added this to my wish list after being egged-on to try it by Laveila and silverdrop. External Media

Tssss... We just gave a sugestion, you can alway ignore us External Media External Media

it sounds like it works well from reading the reviews and from what people have said here.

my only concerns are that people have said it smells and that it is noisy.

i just hope it's safe to use on my intimate parts.

the noise might be an issue if someone is in as i'm still at home.

The noise is a squelching noise and from memory I don't remember it being super sonic or something that you couldn't hide by putting the music on low - I suspect your gasps and moans may be louder!!

The smell is nothing - few washes and it'll be fine. It does have a smell but my OH's is fading with each use.

It is more than safe for using on your initmate parts - damn sight safer than a hoover noozle I'd bet!

Bet you'll enjoy it!

My fella has 2 of these and the newer version and ive given them fab reviews on his behalf (ive used them on him as well) Great toy x

no way am i using this toy!

it smells terrible, very chemical like.

i definitely don't feel like putting myself inside, it's a shame because i can see that it would feel amazing.

i gave it a few washes but the smell is just as strong.

i bet i won't be able to send it back now either.

You can def send it back, contact customer services, Lh are great for returns.

Often the smell on toys does go after a few washes tho so maybe persevere?

mr_man wrote:

no way am i using this toy!

it smells terrible, very chemical like.

i definitely don't feel like putting myself inside, it's a shame because i can see that it would feel amazing.

i gave it a few washes but the smell is just as strong.

i bet i won't be able to send it back now either. External Media

I'm sorry you feel like this, you will be able to send it back to Lh - they have a 365 return policy if you're not happy.

It's a shame though because my OH has used it and loves it and the smell is fading!

Contact Cust Serv - they'll help you

thank you for the advice guys!

i know, it's a shame, i just don't want to have some dodgy reaction to the material.

probably just being paranoid.

have contacted LH.

You don't fancy trying it to see if it's ok considering no-one else has complained about having a reaction (as far as I know - there might be people out there!)

Hi MrMan.

Firstly, dont let the smell put you off. I have had two of these now, and the "petrol" smell does diminish with time. As for the actual usage. It feels great! Not like the real thing, but certainly far betetr than using just your hand. If yo use plenty of lube too to can feel amazing! Also, instead of stroking with it, if you hold the end at the base of your penis, and pull the top so it stretches, it feels a little bit like a blow job as it creates suction.

I wouldstrongly encourage you to try this toy. It's fun, feels good, easy to clean. And dont worry abot the smell. most toys have a "scent" about them.