Tracey Cox Supersex Stroker

What can i say.... absolutely loving it the sensations amazing

Hello and glad you like!

Hope you find more lovely LH goodies to explore!

As a fella I suggest a Tenga Fliphole!

Solo88 wrote:

What can i say.... absolutely loving it External Media the sensations amazing

I'll second that!! External Media

Glad you enjoyed it, Solo, why not write your first review on it?

I have only tried one (not from LoveHoney) and I didn't find it all that wonderful. In honesty - just a rub and tug felt better than the one I had. Maybe it was defective?

I've bought my OH both the TC stroker and a Tenga Flip Hole. He said the TC one was alright to start off with although he usually takes it off to be able to finish, but he's had orgasms from the Flip Hole and it feels great.

I've never fancied buying one for a gentleman but I am very, very tempted by the Tenga eggs. I especiialy like how small and compact they are in a little kinder egg style casing where as honchos often look like draught excluders to me, personally.

marriedjones wrote:

i just think is it better than using your hand (i know that sounds strange) but with or without lube i can always make myself orgasm but when i have used toys in the past they feel good but can never make me orgasm so always a bit put off paying money on something i can do with my hand.

Ah, all the better to spend that money on your lady. :D

I fancied buying an egg for the OH, but I was more put off paying £10 for something that's only supposed to be used once. I know you can get a few uses out of them in reality, but I was still put off.

I wanted to treat my playmate to one, but he was having none of it. Thought I was trying to slake some of his lust elsewhere, hinting that I couldn't keep up to his towering libido!

*sighs and rolls eyes*

SS xx

undoubtedly jones! I'm a tough little sub, I pride myself on it!

SS xx

My OH has never wanted anything like that but i feel bad having loads of toys and him not having any so i ordered him the daily special today

aw, bless you ILMM! it's a steal at that price! let us know what he makes of it?

SS xx

The review is crap but as there is only one i thought it was worth a try for that price!

MJ, he does when he is around. When he isn't, I get frustrated by how conventional sex with other partners can be. I forget that not everyone would want to treat a girl that way!

SS xx

it's quite a vague review - hard to tell if there's a problem with the product or if it's just not the reviewer's cup of tea. Hope your man has more fun!

SS xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

it's quite a vague review - hard to tell if there's a problem with the product or if it's just not the reviewer's cup of tea. Hope your man has more fun!

SS xx

Yes me too! I thought that about the review too. x

marriedjones wrote:

don't tell my wife that Tigerlilies her toy chest cant hold any more toys (but im sure she would loveto try and get 1 or 2 more in there)

My toychest is overflowing. I need a bigger one since I've had to start hiding toys in other places! Doesnt stop me buying more toys though :P

but how do you ask, MJ?

"want to come up for coffee?"

"if you're the type who'd enjoy taking me over your knee and leaving your handprint on my ass, sure, milk one sugar please"

SS xx

I know, it's something you work out pretty quick. With enough flirtation, I can usually spot the type. And most men can be, uh, persuaded. Not this weekend though. I met someone who is just like me - two subs in a bed. I "topped" for the very first time in my life. You know, I was surprised by how easy I found it. Food for thought... and just so we're on topic, I might buy him a marturbator if it works out!

SS xx