Do you or your partner own a stroker?

Hello everyone,

We've got a new poll on the Lovehoney Blog!

The question this fortnight is: 'Do you or your partner own a stroker?'

Please use this thread if you feel like discussing your vote. Whatever your response we would love to hear from you!

As always, a big thank you goes out to everyone who voted in our last poll.

Gem @ LHHQ

Xx

I have a Fleshlight, so I figure that counts. However, we are interested in getting something like these new strokers; Fleshlights are too bulky to use during sex, it's something that I only use for solo play. Which is a shame, as I figure they'll be a fun addition to foreplay.

I do own one, but it never gets used as i have a Flip Tenga (White) which i would never pass up for a stroker.

Seán&Soozie wrote:

I have a Fleshlight, so I figure that counts. However, we are interested in getting something like these new strokers; Fleshlights are too bulky to use during sex, it's something that I only use for solo play. Which is a shame, as I figure they'll be a fun addition to foreplay.

I agree with you on the Fleshlight front; they're great for solo play but a bit too bulky to be used during sex or foreplay...

The new strokers look great though and they're really well priced too, which I find always helps with decision making!

Gem Xx

My other half has a Tenga Flip Hole and an R-20 stroker, dont think he uses them much though!

Nope, my OH doesn't have any, but I think he's curious to try...

I have the "tracey cox supersex sensation stroker" . Cant fault it at all, well worth the money. ;)

I have a couple of them but I don't get to use them much. I really enjoy them and I really should use them more, but when you live with family and you have to try and avoid the loud, squelchy noises and don't have time to dry them properly it can be a bit limiting.

I'm really tempted by a couple of pure silicone strokers there are about. Cyberskin and jelly kind of give me the icks. I left my tracy cox stroker at the bottom of my toybox for a while and when I got it out the smell was sickeningly strong. With silicone aswell I don't have to worry too much about what I clean it with and hot careful you have to be with drying. It'll be better for sterilizing also, as in a two cock relationship it seems a bit mean to keep them to yourself.

As soon as I live without my folks, they are going to get some serious catch up time. =) I love the idea of using them with partners aswell. You can get into so many more interesting and comfortable possitions when you don't have to worry about lining yourselves up. =)

I have bought quite a few for the OH. They offer a variety of sensations.

His favourite by far is this cheap little thing: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16366 Apparently he loves the tightness and the ridges.. Too bad it doesn't last long though. I stocked up on a couple when they were on sale.

I would recommend for couples and guys to experiment with them. It's a cheap way for a different feeling. Girls have vibes.. Guys have strokers. Kinda evens out. =]

My Husband has lots of different strokers, but I think I'd be right in saying his favourite is the Tracey Cox Sensation stroker - or at least he uses that one the most.

Personally, it's probably my favourite because I can kind of see what's going on (what with it being clear) and I find it comfortable to hold if I am using it on him whilst we're up to other things.

I do like the look of the three new strokers mentioned in the article - like the simplicity and funkiness of the designs. I think Hubby would probably like the black one in time, and I almost wish I had a cock so that I could have the pink one as that looks super cool!

I think the only downside to strokers is the squelchy noise they can make, which can be a bit off-putting - Wonder if someone can invent a magic silent stroker???!!!

I've bought my hubby quite a few different one and he likes them all but in my opinion I like the fleshlight ice the most as you get to see whats happening .. I think he likes the fleshlight succudry most though

My OH has several, he actually prefers them to the fleshlight.

Gingasi wrote:

I have the "tracey cox supersex sensation stroker" . Cant fault it at all, well worth the money. ;)

I absolutly agree. I have this although I dont use it as often as i'd like!

The Tracy Cox Super Sensation stroker seems to be the stroker of choice...might have to add one to my shopping/wish list and find out what all the hype is about!

I have a Fleshlight (Ice Lady - Crystal texture) and a Funzone Vulcan Tight Pussy. The Vulcan feels nice but frustratingly isn't deep enough which is why I have relapsed into Fleshlights (it's the third one I have owned!)

I have had a few other strokers over the years though none of which have lasted long for one reason or another. Usually build quality where they felt nice but fell apart after little use, or they just didn't feel good at all; too tight or material too hard.

Because of some of the bad experiences I have had with textured strokers which were made of materials that were too hard I had grown wary of textured toys. However with my most recent Fleshlight I liked the idea of being able to see what's going on inside the Ice range. The Ice range only comes with the Crystal texture. I succumbed knowing exactly what the Fleshlight "Superskin" material was like and went with the Ice Lady. I now know how good a textured stroker can feel when it's made from the right material!

As good as the Fleshlight is I completely agree with many of you in that is rather bulky for use with your partner. Well..I haven't yet talked her round to playing with strokers together. She is happy to play with cock rings and bullets, but she's not yet ready to introduce my strokers. this could well be because the Fleshlight is rather bulky and as such might seem a little intimidating! So I think I might well look into the Tracy Cox mentioned throughout this thread and see how that works out. Having said that she owns no sex toys of her own. I think I may have to trawl the forums for the general concensus of what you ladies think might be an ideal vibe for me to buy her for her first toy...she does love surprises!!

My OH doesn't have anything like that, and doesn't want one. I offered to buy him one once and he just said, "I've already got a walking, talking one. Why would I need another?"

It's so nice knowing he's with me for my sparkling personality.

Do I use strokers? Are you kidding? I’m the stoker king! I bought my very first stroker (through Love Honey 5 years ago back in 2006. My first ever sex toy) and since then I’ve haven’t looked back. Almost every masturbation session I’ve had since then I’ve used a stroker to do it! And yes I get through a lot of lube.

I started out using the more simple and cheap strokers. Although some of these are great, I soon moved on to using the fleshlight, tenga and utensil race products. I really recommend the utensil race products in particular.

Back in 2006 I felt a little bit uncomfortable about using strokers. Like I was doing something only a sex pervert would do. It reminded me a little of the guilt I felt when I first started masturbating as a young teen. I think what was behind my guilt (both when I started masturbating and when I started using strokers) was the idea that I should be saving myself for real sex and that real sex would not be as good if I kept on wanking/ wanking using the strokers.

But using them felt so good such thoughts were forgotten about quickly. Now my attitude is that life is for living and wanking with strokers is another sexual experience for me to enjoy. Some of the sessions I’ve experienced with using, for example utensil race products, have been mind blowing and not something that could ever be replicated with a partner. I now wish I had started using them earlier when I was even hornier By not using strokers I would have missed out on so much. I now see sex with a partner and a pleasurable and intense act that brings me closer to someone. Both are good.

In 2011 I think using wank toys (my preferred term) is still a big secret but getting out there. Fleshlight claim they have sold over 4 million units, (They can’t all have been to me). The film maker Kevin Smith talks openly and repeatedly about his fleshlight use. I’ve heard fleshlights being talked about on videogame podcasts (though no one had the balls to say they used one.)

I’ve never mentioned my use to other men. I do wonder if any one of my friends, co workers, people I interact with through my job use them. I also wonder how my good friends would react if I bought them one as a present.

The new strokers from lovehoney themselves look great I’d love to give them a try.

All this talk of strokers!!! For those of you so inclined I have a photo of all my wank toys in one place. Lined up in a row. Maybe I’m mad but I kind of feel like showing off my collection. You’ve been warned! I didn’t make you look!

http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i366/daredevil42/?action=view¤t=DSCI0538.jpg

nope i got a tongue infested woman who love's to lick my dick

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

My OH has several, he actually prefers them to the fleshlight.

Mine too.

my husband dosent have any toys for him ive been thinking about getting him something i'm sure he wouldnt mind what i got him as long as it works!

You learn something new everday!