Tracey Cox Supersex Toner Balls

Hi there i have just brought some of these toner balls, and just was wondering if anyone else has experianced lower back pain while wearing them. It is almost like the back ache in the first stages of labour. I brought these mainly to improve my kegel exercises and was surprised at the size of them. Has anyone else had a problem with them i have only worn them a few times so i no it will improve just curious, Many Thanks Jennifer

How long were you wearing them? It's best to start off with just a few minutes, maybe 10 to start and then work up.

Did you have any problems inserting them? It could be that they're too big or too heavy for you. If you only experieince the pain when using them and not during sex or using tampons etc it probably means they're not right for you.

You can strengthen your pelvic muscles without balls just by tensing and squeezing them for ten times holding each time for a count of ten, then do ten quick squeezes. The muscles you need to tense are the same as when urinating. When you pee try and stop the flow for a second or two (not too long) just to identify which muscles you need to be tensing. All you need to do once you know which they are, is every now and then tense those same muscles. You can do them anywhere. Try not to clench your buttock, just your pelvic floor.

If you get pain at any other time, such as when doing the pelvic exercises or during sex, I'd go see your doc just to get it checked out.

Thank you sharry

Thats a great way of explanning it , i will slowly build up rather then go straight at it. I just have the pain while wearing them so will do what you recomend thanks for taking the time to reply Jennifer