Tracy cox supersex bullet.

Just wondering whether to purchase this for my wife,maybe to help her get back into the swing of things,is it really as good as the reviews say.

This does get really high ratings but i find it a bit of a mosquito of a vibe and the vibrations are too highly pitched. It doesn't do much for me but I am in the minority.

My OH likes it but prefers her new soft one which will be available soon and has more speeds, also AAA battery.

She says it's too cold at the start. It's a good size and a good, fun introduction to toys- not intimidating but cute.

Probably 4 stars out of five.

The new one will be a 5+ stars out of five, but I don't know when it will be available.

Just read the reviews and it sounds good,is it quiet,was thinking of buying it as a naughty surprise for her,thought it might help find our mojo again.

Iwish wrote:

Just read the reviews and it sounds good,is it quiet,was thinking of buying it as a naughty surprise for her,thought it might help find our mojo again.

It worked for us.

I sent it as a present to her.

I have been looking into getting this one, i think it looks good. Discrete, simple and orgasmic vibrations? Sounds like a winner to me!

this vib is very good im gutted lost it will have to get another has anyone tried the bigger onethat tracy cox does it looks powefu cos uses c batteries