Touche Vibrators (Freebies)

I know quite a few of us got these to review from the lovely lovehoney and I have read some reviews by others but I wanted to ask some questions about the vibrator you recieved.

Mine is great quality, shape, material and even the packaging is very top end class! Snazzy and well contained but the bullet is a dissapointment. The design isnt great, the bullet isnt really enclosed and kind of sticks out. In the manual it says there motors have 5 multi speed controls with climax function and that you can stop the motor easily during use....Well thats rubbish because if its inside you there is no way to stop it!

My bullet wasnt working when I got it so I have a new one of the way, but has anyone else found this 5 speed thing? And do you agree the bullet quality isnt very good??

I agree totally with you pb, the quality of the material, packaging etc is brillient but I only found one speed, I tried to push the bullet in as far as I could but it still stuck out. The speed in general is slow

Thanks for that Carly,

The slide switch isnt great as its quite fiddely to switch on & off. the oushbutton I can imagine would be easier.

Yeah I agree plus its so hard to remove the batteries! The whole bullet fell apart in my hand, the motor came out and it was all very fiddly! Talk about a mood killer.....

i think it would be a good toy if the bullet was built better and the vibrations were stronger

I have been sent the conqueror to try and hopefully will be giving it a go this weekend (all being well) as I have done myself a bit of mischief. Looks good tho. Will compare the power against the elise. Pulse setting are interesting.

Yeah I agree material and packaging and looks amazing, function a bit worrying so far. I'm gonna give it a few more gos before I write the review, but I hope you haven't invested too much money LH! I think you're own toys are better!

I've been sent the conquerer too - I'm going to give it a few more gos before i review it :)

Have reviewed mine, unimpressed with it which is a shame so review should be showing on monday. Will post a link to it here tomorrow when its up!

well done !! Pb i agree not that good

i've got my review up if anyones interested in reading it

where's the link mel ?

sorry studley,

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14783

think thats how to do it

yeah thanks well done good review i think i would say the same without copy as i have the same one

it was a bit of a letdown really dont you think? gonna do a review of the cock ring that came for hubby yeaturday in a min

Mel - great review, and it seems that no-one is overly impressed with any of the touche range.

The reviews on LH are so helpful in helping me decide what to buy, and I love the fact that LH are brave enough to put up all the reviews, not just the ravingly positive ones.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=supple+vibrating+ring+sleeve

Yeah i've had a cock ring for about two or three weeks now ! i've been dieing to test it out,but the O.H is messing me about, so not good atm.....

thanks wb, ive submitted our review on the cock ring we got through the post yesturday so hopefully that should be up tomorrow

Yeah their concept is good but the designs are faulty! We need more power!!! I'm looking forward to reading the other reviews!

pinkbeach wrote:

Yeah their concept is good but the designs are faulty! We need more power!!! I'm looking forward to reading the other reviews!

I agree hun. defo lacking in that Buzzing factor, sums up the phrase looks can be decieving.