Treated myself to 2 dildos....

Can thoroughly recommend both the Liquid Silk and Maximus lubes. Both great. And yeah I'm getting there, a couple of reviews a week x

Ohmygod...

King cock is amazing πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ’¦

Hahaha, glad to see you've enjoyed a good sausaging! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Think 6.5" circumference might be slightly too large for me to take anally though. The girthiest thing I have at the mo is 5.75" and that feels amazing once I've adjusted to it...so just maybe. Are you going to review the new arrivals?

Hehe ☺️

Yeah I don't think I'll be taking it anally any time soon lol. It is really meaty and fills me up just right!

Yeah I'll test them out a few more times and get more of a feel of things first πŸ˜›

Think I'll name it Max.... lol

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Hehe ☺️

Yeah I don't think I'll be taking it anally any time soon lol. It is really meaty and fills me up just right!

Yeah I'll test them out a few more times and get more of a feel of things first πŸ˜›

Think I'll name it Max.... lol

Squirty Panda

Good luck to you and Max have plenty of pleasurable fun together. Have you looked at The Warming lubes such as ID sensation Warming Liquid Lube or you could try Liquid Silk."Mmm!"

Max " you lucky toy" look after your young lady.

Thanks Chris ☺️

I need water based lubes only for Max...are those lubes you mentioned water based?

Im feeling deliciously sore from him today πŸ™ŠπŸ˜

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Thanks Chris ☺️

I need water based lubes only for Max...are those lubes you mentioned water based?

Im feeling deliciously sore from him today πŸ™ŠπŸ˜

Both products are available on the LH website in lubes section, according to the information listed both are water based.

Max you make me jelous.xx