trouble experimenting

My boyfriend wants to experiment with toys. On me. Im nervous about it but willing. We have a bullet vibe that we use and it works a treat. We also have a rabbit from another store.. the smallest they had. And I find it uncomfortable and painful even with lube when my partner tries to insert it. Im a small girl. 5'1 slim and my bf says im tiny down there too. Any tips?

Only thing i can recomend is relax it seems it might be painful for you because you are nervous and your body in tense, try a little stimulation play first get him to massage you inner thighs with the toy etc, or if you prefer use the toy on your self, while he watches, take things slowly see how that pans out

I'm what we've dubbed a 'forever Virgin'.
I'm tighter than a virgin and I always will be, my mother is the same.
The only thing for it is to take it slow and make sure you're extremely turned on, use plenty lube and go for smaller toys

would advice you to go for things which you actually like as you would know your body better than your bf. Men can be rough at times as well when it comes to using toys on women so try not go for something big. Take things slowly and use plenty of lube. Than decide on what you actually enjoy more with your bf, penetration or clit and choose toys accordingly.

BTW i love the saying "forever Virgin".

I'm 5'9" and small down there too. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I did a search on 'slimline' for you and it came up with a really random assortment of things. The lovely Swoon Release is on sale though and since it's only £14 at the moment, it's worth a try. I find it very comfortable both internally and externally. The material has a great balance between firm and soft. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25366

Rabbits are awkward because there are so many bits you need to match up to all of yours. They've gotten a lot of publicity, but there's hard to get right and a lot of women aren't all that keen on them. Just set yours aside for now and have a wee nosey through the vibrator sections.

Here are some more ideas:

Rocks Off Ammunition, it's described as a bullet but it's longer. Still very slim. Rocks Off bullets are very popular and deservedly so. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21991

Superslim Mini Discretion Travel Vibe, I like the look of this one. Good reviews. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8651

And if you have a bit of spare cash, check out the iroha line. Two are being discontinued. ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif) Wonderful quality and the material is gorgeous. Yuki has a small bulb at the top which can be used externally or inserted, though it just stays at the mouth of the vagina. It's soft and squishy and lovely. If you can swing £50 for a treat (early birthday present maybe?), it's very much worth a try. They're in a class of their own. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27456

ShyCouple23 wrote:

My boyfriend wants to experiment with toys. On me. Im nervous about it but willing. We have a bullet vibe that we use and it works a treat. We also have a rabbit from another store.. the smallest they had. And I find it uncomfortable and painful even with lube when my partner tries to insert it. Im a small girl. 5'1 slim and my bf says im tiny down there too. Any tips?

Hi SC, welcome to the forums. First of all there is nothing wrong this is all normal. Relaxation and communication are the key here. 5.1" is under average so every thing that's made for Mrs average will seem a little large to you. Right now not much any one can say to you will be of much help especially from a man. I don't want to undermine but reassure, babies come out this way so a vibrator will go in.

I assume you would like to do this and you are just a little afraid, as I posted before it's all normal. When we do something new we are naturally concerned.

I would advice a nice bath and lots of foreplay. Maybe try having intercourse for a bit to loosen you up. Then there is no such thing as to much lube. I suggest you put it in yourself and start by moving it yourself first. Let me also assure you that your BF will find this very sexy too. All so please remember sex should be enjoyable to you both, if it hurts and your are not enjoying then stop. Nobody especially a woman should do anything they don't want too or may hurt them. Good luck.

Oh yes someone already mentioned Swoon release. Give it a go.

rose hip wrote:

I'm 5'9" and small down there too. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I did a search on 'slimline' for you and it came up with a really random assortment of things. The lovely Swoon Release is on sale though and since it's only £14 at the moment, it's worth a try. I find it very comfortable both internally and externally. The material has a great balance between firm and soft. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25366

Rabbits are awkward because there are so many bits you need to match up to all of yours. They've gotten a lot of publicity, but there's hard to get right and a lot of women aren't all that keen on them. Just set yours aside for now and have a wee nosey through the vibrator sections.

Here are some more ideas:

Rocks Off Ammunition, it's described as a bullet but it's longer. Still very slim. Rocks Off bullets are very popular and deservedly so. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21991

Superslim Mini Discretion Travel Vibe, I like the look of this one. Good reviews. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8651

And if you have a bit of spare cash, check out the iroha line. Two are being discontinued. ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif) Wonderful quality and the material is gorgeous. Yuki has a small bulb at the top which can be used externally or inserted, though it just stays at the mouth of the vagina. It's soft and squishy and lovely. If you can swing £50 for a treat (early birthday present maybe?), it's very much worth a try. They're in a class of their own. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27456

OMG, I own all of these toys (apart from the rocks off bullet - which also looks very good) and was going to recommend them too, but the lovely Rosehip beat me to it - lol. I am also very small down there, and only like slimline toys. The Yuki is my favorite toy at the moment, it truly is gorgeous. Also the Swoon vibe is lovely too, both of these have really lovely rumbly vibrations. Nothing more I can add other than to make sure you are really relaxed, take things slowly and use plenty of lube xx

My advice would be that you choose the toy, or at least have a say in the choosing. This will take some of the nerves away, knowing you are likely picking something that you think would suit you best. The swoon release is a nice slimline toy that feels lovely. The vibrations are on the shallow side rather than deep and thumping.

I am not sure actually physical stature (your height etc) has much to do with how small or large your vagina is. The vagina (on most women) when not in use or aroused, is only a couple of inches long, but it is the muscles that surround the vagina that control how relaxed it can be and how much it will allow for being stretched. They do a good job too when you think about giving birth!

Nerves can cause the muscles to stay tight and not relax during foreplay and sex. There is also a condition called vaginismus, which is defined by the muscles not relaxing and spasming painfully during intercourse, commonly making it hard, or sometimes impossible to penetrate. This condition can be caused by physical or psychological factors.

See, the fact is that if we feel pain during penetration, naturally the next time we are getting ready for penetration, the worry is on our mind (Oh no, will it hurt again) and this causes us to not relax, to tense in expecation of pain and BAM...we get stuck in this cycle of pain. This can be quite common.

Anyway, the reason I am telling you this is to help you with the pain and to tell you there are ways to help. I am not diagnosing you with vaginismus, (Not a doctor lol) but the fact is that the techniques and methods used to cope with this painful condition can also be used to help with any tightness, tensing or pain you suffer at the moment if you are naturally tight. This is why I recommend doing research on vaginismus and how to treat it, because you will find lots of information and even techniques for relaxation, stretching techniques and so on, that may help ease the pain you are suffering at the moment.

Good luck!

Scorpius12 wrote:

OMG, I own all of these toys (apart from the rocks off bullet - which also looks very good) and was going to recommend them too, but the lovely Rosehip beat me to it - lol. I am also very small down there, and only like slimline toys. The Yuki is my favorite toy at the moment, it truly is gorgeous. Also the Swoon vibe is lovely too, both of these have really lovely rumbly vibrations. Nothing more I can add other than to make sure you are really relaxed, take things slowly and use plenty of lube xx

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I almost never tell someone to get a particular vibe because we're all so different, but you'll be hard pressed to find anything as good as the Swoon Release for £14. Grab it while the sale's on. It's better than oh, nearly everything in its price range ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) when it's full price and now it's 40% off.

You can insert and control the Swoon (or something similar) and let your OH use the bullet since you know that works. Easier than a rabbit and far more versatile.

This is a good slim line rabbit a littl expensive but worth it if your not very lose down below - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28217 they no longer sell it but it is fabulous something along these lines . Have fun experiment and if the toy does suit you LH have a fab returns policy so trial and error until you find one that does the job .

Thank you all for your input. We have bought a desensitiser for now and my OH is treating me to both the Yuki and the swoon.

Luckily he is very understanding and willing to keep buying toys till we find the right one.