'Tunes' That Brighten Your Day...!

Pink Floyd are awesome. My hubby loves them and got me into them!!!

'Comfortably Numb', especially from the 'Pulse' live concert is one of our favourites and indeed an absolutely genius song (and also genius, this particular 'live' version of the original song, as you mentioned).

David Gilmour is a legend. Really want to go and see him live!!! x 😍 🎢🎸🎷🎹 🎀

Nothing starts the day off better than the opening song from The Lion King.... "Nants ingonyama bagithi baba"

Many thanks Emerald, that’s true, nice to find another similar music lover, the 80’s were a good era, I love the history behind the genres too, I’ve seen some excellent documentaries and online info. I must admit I’m a Blurr fan as opposed to Oasis (sorry), but I don’t mind them. I have about 4000 tracks on Spotify. Do you like to listen to music online?. More of my favourites, Soul ll Soul, Inner City, Gary Numan (early music), Tupac, Nas, Eric B & Rakim, NWA, Dr Dre, LLCoolJ. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€ x

Emerald269 wrote:

Pink Floyd are awesome. My hubby loves them and got me into them!!!

'Comfortably Numb', especially from the 'Pulse' live concert is one of our favourites and indeed an absolutely genius song (and also genius, this particular 'live' version of the original song, as you mentioned).

David Gilmour is a legend. Really want to go and see him live!!! x 😍 🎢🎸🎷🎹 🎀

I have the DVD I put on my home theatre system, 7.1 channels of musical goodness with projector screen upfront showing the concert and the light show at the end. Chills everytime.

Just going through a spotify "top 100 songs of the 80s", a few duds in there as there always is, but some real classic tracks too.