Twitter feed

Is anyone else really intrigued by the recent twitter feeds from love honey?

First https://twitter.com/LoveHoneySo excited about the big launch tomorrow - so much fun!

then https://twitter.com/LoveHoneyCountdown is progressing...until then, my lips are sealed!

Interesting! Haven't twitted for a bit!! I'll have to keep a beady eye on it now!!

Also, to digress slightly, has anyone else found that they're being followed by other 'sexy' online stores since they started to follow LH?

They obviously know where all the best customers go ;)

Totally noticed the other companies.... they're just nowhere near as good and I'm ignoring them lol

Glad it's going to be before twelve I had hoped for 9am when all shops open. Will I need my credit card??

Dang it, I have a meeting at 11. I think you should postpone a bit longer, just to tease Fr33b1rd! ;-)

i cant wait to see what all the lovehoney tweets are about! i did tweet lovehoney but they wont give anything away! the meanies keeping us waiting lol.

i ignore the other stores who want to follow me on twitter but they keep wanting to follow me sooooooo annoying!

Dxx

I'm hoping that it's new stock...they did say the blowout sale was to make way for new stock. I'm actually on tenterhooks waiting.

im sort of hopeing its something i wont like cos that way what i payed off on my overdraft is safe and saved! lol

ive been sooooooooo good since last payday! lol

Dxx

Now I'm very confused

is it the design a sex toy comp back again?

Dxx

making money is always good, my job doesn't pay enough

half an hour to go!

Speaking of twitter, I'm going through mine and wiping off people who seemed to have added me who I don't know, so many apologies if I take someone off from here, just tell me and you can re-add (I made it so I have to approve too!)

well good luck to the rest of you...after all the anticipation t's a bit of a disappointment to me I'm not the creative type. I'm a mathematician for goodness sake I don't have to be imaginative too. I look forward to hearing how you are all getting on.

yes but I'm not creative. I can problem solve and deliver an engineering solution but your website is full of those already. I'll leave the creative part to others.

That said maybe there's a market for toys with ergonomically designed handles for arthritic/old people.

I see from the site that the winners is due to be released soon. Did you (or are you going to), have like a top 5 submissions for people to see what other kinds of things were submitted?

Maybe give out little prizes for most imaginative, most bizarre... etc