Two weeks is too long

This is not a quick change of mind but something which has taken a good number of years.

We have been married for over 20 years and for many of those years I have wanted to become a cuckold... And hopefully it will now happen.

I am very submissive and want my wife to be well and truly in charge, particularly in regards to things sexual.

Nothing would turn me on more than for my wife to want to have sex with someone who does it better rather than me.

Our ages are irrelevant. We have found that we both love what is happening at the moment.

Whether my wife will cuckold me or not remains to be seen, but I am hopeful.

Just doesn't seem to add up.
But if it's really happening and you and ur oh are happy then who are we to argue. Get her to lock you up in a chastity cage to help your fetish. She would certainly control you then. Plenty for sale on lovehoney.

Stuburns wrote:

Just doesn't seem to add up.
But if it's really happening and you and ur oh are happy then who are we to argue. Get her to lock you up in a chastity cage to help your fetish. She would certainly control you then. Plenty for sale on lovehoney.

This, if your serious on this role then a chastity device is the way forward..

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12127 is my personal favourite.

im sure this isnt even normal, if i found out my OH would rather have sex with someone else he would be straight out the door lol

each to their own :-)

plenty of us fancy threesomes or other activities that include people from outside the relationship. isnt this just an extension of that?

Good luck to you.

Not my cup of tea but as city girl says above - each to their own, you're not hurting anyone.

Just hope your wife and big guy are practising safe sex.