Love time

Who else would love two weeks isolation with there partner I for one would love to be stuck in bed with my wife for two weeks .

Two weeks might be slightly too long, however the idea of quality time together isn't bad.

We would love this to happen as it would be like being on holiday. Our sex life is rampant when we are away from everything on holiday.

It would be great, as long as it was in an apartment with enough rooms, so each of us could have some private space as needed. We're three and have 1- or 2- room apartments, though. Haha! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

2 weeks of sex sounds amazing! Only down side is I Hope the postman still come so I can order stuff from here.

Two weeks of nothing but being stuck in...I so hope not...hate being in the house.

Knowing my OH's luck, she would get a random period and just nix the whole 2 weeks. Otherwise it would definitely be fun for a bit.

Nothing would change for me.

My husband's a teacher with moderate asthma. His Head had already told him not to come in to work from Friday for TWELVE weeks. And now they've shut the schools anyway.

I am going to order more lube ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif).

DreamsOfChi wrote:

My husband's a teacher with moderate asthma. His Head had already told him not to come in to work from Friday for TWELVE weeks. And now they've shut the schools anyway.

I am going to order more lube .

"I am going to order more lube"

😂😂😂 I love this!

It would be grand, if I could farm out the teenagers to another household........

I work from home anyway and my paramedic manager husband is about to go on 7 days off as a standard part of his rota. I'll need to give him some time to recover as he's understandably crazily busy at work just now. I'm doing my best to clear my inbox so I won't be worrying about any outstanding work and, so long as I can do that, he's all mine!! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) Lovehoney order due to arrive tomorrow ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif) so fun times ahead...

Once the schools shut we'll have the grandchildren 8.00 till 8.00 4 days a week so not so much sex for us.

It would be great, but got nobody to have the kids .

I've been self-isolating with our 10yr old since Tuesday and OH has been working from home as much as he can. I think we are both a bit stressed about adapting to a new way of living to feel too frisky, but we're flirting just as much as we are irritating each other ;-)

Yes if we didnt have kids. 😂

I am retired and my lady's disability doesn't allow her to work, so not much has changed. Can;t wait for warmer weather so we can get horny in the sunshine, in a field somewhere.