Who can go longest with out sex!

As the title says, myself and Mrs Taboo were having a disscusion about who can go longest with out sex she seems to think i can not last longer then a day, so to this i replied challanged accepted, i asked her if she would like to play a game, the rules of the game are as follows

1. NO sexual intercourse of any sort

2.no Toys

3. no masterbation.

heres the twist... we can each tease each other as long as there is no touching involved. we can send dirty text messages. we can talk dirty to each other, basically we can do anything to each other to get them to cave in, aslong as no touching lol..... also ive hidden her toys.. to drive her that extra incase she feels like having a play while im not there.

in your opionion what are your thoughts on this. and any advice on this (to give me the advantage lol )

This sounds really good!

Are you doing a time limit or just see who gives in first?

Me and my husband are doing this (sort of) as hes inn a different country for 10weeks so have no choice in the sex part, but the dirty txts,emails,pics and phone calls randomly throughout the day keep it fun and interesting.

As your both around each other alot you can obviously take it to the next level and tease more in person, id probably say youd have more of an advantage if you touched but maybe say no obvious areas of arousal.

yes there is no time limit, and as for the touching part yes you can stroke the body etc but no playing, for me she goes wild if her neck is kissed and blown on, so gonna wait intill she is just about to drift off to sleep then tease her neck,

You are evil. Pure evil lol I cant see this lasting very long, im gunna give it a week tops :)

Have you got some sort of reward for the winner?

Apart from Bragging rights, yes we have both agreed the loser becomes the winners slave and has to do what he/she demads with out question

For how long?? :)

or is that to be decided by the winner?

You have to post on who won when the time comes. Im sorry but im gunna put my money on the wife :)

That is ace my try this with OH as hes away for 2 weeks Good luck and enjoy teasing my bet is the wife she will win sorry girl power : ) x

Call me cynical, but it's very hard for the guy to prove if the woman has had a sneaky play while he was out, but a man with empty testicles is easy to see. So the woman is at a huge advantage in this game.

sounds like and awesome game!

we do this sometimes but only until a certain time - ie until midnight - by which point we're ready to pounce anyway.

Just hope both of you are NOT victims of your own success and end up abstaining forever!

Well we have a winner, just for the record women are very sneaky. put it simply she won i was doing fine intill the strip tease / pole dance... (while watching the football i might add) she blind sided me and i forgot all about the bloody game intil after a very intense session she mutterd them two words men hate "I WIN"

![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Your wife is class!

I think all the ladies in this post all feel the need to bow down to your wife, shes awesome!

UPDATE!. as my forefit for loseing, she decided that i would have to dress up as a stripper, and go on a night out as one of the girls with her and her freinds. -.- were talking full works mini skirt, fishnets, the whole package, and to top it all off. while walking through a town on a busy saturday night being whistled at by not just women but men aswell, who did i bump into my boss and the people i work with, ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif) needless to say i have been the butt of many many jokes for the past weeks

lesson to be learned here,, NEVER enter a game with a women you WILL lose and the punishment is severe

Wonderful, lol, thanks for the update. A brilliant story. You need to do it again.

kitty x

Love It!

But my partner could never hide my toys my collection is tooooo big! Lol

Taboo wrote:

UPDATE!. as my forefit for loseing, she decided that i would have to dress up as a stripper, and go on a night out as one of the girls with her and her freinds. -.- were talking full works mini skirt, fishnets, the whole package, and to top it all off. while walking through a town on a busy saturday night being whistled at by not just women but men aswell, who did i bump into my boss and the people i work with, ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif) needless to say i have been the butt of many many jokes for the past weeks

lesson to be learned here,, NEVER enter a game with a women you WILL lose and the punishment is severe

Enough said!

I'd say I've gone the longest without sex, since April this year lol ;-) to say i'm frustrated is an understatement and i'm hoping we get our mojo back shortly :-( xx

Hee, women are very sneaky yes :-D

Haha that sounds like torture!

I know I could go longer my OH would probably last about 3 days but if I sent him sext texts and all that probably about 12hours lol xx