šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Itā€™s my partners favourite too. Very versatile toy imo as well which is great. Definitely glad I bought it when I did as we use it a lot. Financial times are tough for a lot of people right now, Ā£15 is a reaaaalllyy nice deal for this piece.
That being said, I presume itā€™s a regular in the deal of the day. Grab it next time if not today!

2 Likes

I know, the black just looks so gorgeous and Iā€™m a real sucker for nice aesthetics in a toy. However, I have bitten the bullet and ordered and am now very excited for it to arrive and add to my growing glass collection!

3 Likes

Sunday 25th April
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Mantric Knicker Vibrator
(remote controlled 1xCR2032)

Ā£50 Ā£25 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

1 Like

Ah! I very recently purchased the Hidden Talent as I was really curious about knicker vibrators, although the Mantric was my first choice at the time, just slightly over budget. :upside_down_face: It is so tempting to consider at this price! Decisions, decisionsā€¦

It is extremely temptingā€¦ I know I love all my mantric toys so the vibes will be just right.

I donā€™t own a knicker vibrator but was very keen to get one. However, with the inability to head out and about for nights out they slipped down my wishlist. This is very tempting though.

@MsSubExperimenter (and anyone else who owns this one) how do you find the placement? Does it actually stay put where you want it or do you find you need a lot of readjustment? My purpose would be for nights out (one day :crossed_fingers:) rather than use at home.

@Peitho I only tend to use it when Iā€™m working from home so sitting down and shifting about.

It does pretty much stay in place; but because Iā€™m moving about on it I need to readjust it periodically (mainly because it ends up being awkward against my hood piercing).

I think being up and out and about it would be fine and fun.

Like other Mantrics, it does get a bit warm.

2 Likes

Is the remote rechargeable or take batteries?
There are a lot of wireless things with built in batteries, but most if not all that Iā€™ve come across the remote isnā€™t rechargeable.

Remote needs 1xCR3032 battery. Vibrator is rechargeable.

Thatā€™s why I love the Fifty Shades Relentless Egg - both charge simultaneously from the same cable.

4 Likes

Similar story to MsSub really. It definitely stays in place better than the flatter pants vibrators (i find those ones move about everywhere, the shape at the front of this one keeps it reasonably in place)

5 Likes

Monday 26th April
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

LH Thrill Seeker Love Egg
(remote controlled 1xCR2032, 2xAAA)

Ā£35 Ā£17.50 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

Always something I want the day after an order :man_facepalming:

Doesnā€™t have the best reviews, is it worth getting to try before going for a more expensive one?

Didnā€™t mean to vote sorry!!!

Iā€™ve just searched the topic for the previous times itā€™s been dotd, and the polls arenā€™t looking favourableā€¦

1 Like

Ive got one, its ok as a tease. Bit buzzy and i found the wire antenna uncomfortable (has to sit outside the body so can pinch).
to be honest, i bought a desire one and havent used this one since.

4 Likes

I have the black one and we like it!

2 Likes

As you were the only vote, Iā€™ve reset it. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We bought it to try it out as didnā€™t want to spend loads on an app controlled one if we didnā€™t enjoy it. But hubby loved having control over it and watching me try not to show it on my face! From my point of view, it felt better when sat right next to my gspot, so is quite shallow, risking moving, but itā€™s worth it for the vibrations! We may splash out on another, but at the moment this one is fine!

2 Likes

:hibiscus: Monday 26th April

:octopus: Other Offers

3 Likes

Loads of remove toys in the sale
Desire love egg besides several other remote eggs. Also a ton of remote vibrating butt plugs and p spot toys, a few nicker vibes too :+1:

2 Likes

New bright pink and blue knickers i linked the other day are in the 3 for 2 sale guys! :heart:

1 Like

3 Likes