Ultimate fantasy ?

What’s your ultimate fantasy , is there one thing that you really think about hard over a long period of time . Like anyone else I have large amounts of passing wishy washy ones to you with or when I have acted them out , I forget about them I have two that I have thought about for a long time . Both very different . I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours , please be as descriptive as you can

1 Like

Would love to be watched having sex with the hubby that is a realistic one for us. Would also like to be shared with another man/men as the hubby watches or joins in. Also find the thought of watching the hubby with another woman a turn on and then joining them. The last two may remain just fantasies though lol xx

I totally understand that forbidden desires mindset darling very hot My first one is to be clad in pvc , leather fishnets etc for a Halloween night out with immaculate make up all that jazz and to seduce a younger guy, early twenties , thin, skinny naive etc before taking him home The thought of slowly educating him , as tease him naked on my bed , tied spread eagle and blindfolded on a sheet with a pentagram and candles on. He’s helpless and I’m a merciless predator , using my tongue, my mouth on all his sensitive areas, driving him wild with whispers and perfumes and tastes . Mmmhhh it would also help him being hung like a lamp post. Mmmhhh Sigh , we can but dream can’t we

1 Like

I fantasise about a threesome. My husband and another guy. We all indulge and after I have had both guys and orgasmed I suggest that they have sex together. I watch as they give each other oral and finally penetrate each other. All this time I’m playing with myself. The fantasy gets me off every time 😂

Mmmmhhhhh Do you have specific details that only you can imagine ?! Loving this so far ladies In mine I can imagine my living room darkened, lit only by candles , my perfume filling his senses , my blood red nails slowly clawing his naked stomach as he arches in ecstasy blindfolded . I suck his fingers slowly rolling my tongue 👅 over his knuckles Need a cold shower ladies

I want to come home from work one night and be met by by my stunning BBW Mrs who orders me to strip, puts me in a collar and lead and drags me to the bedroom. Once there I am cuffed by my wrists and ankles to a chair. At this point she bring in another sexy blonde BBW and they passionately kiss in front of me, their hands exploring each other’s bodies. Then she blindfolds me, and I’m forced to just sit and listen as they explore each other’s bodies and male each other cum again and again.....

WOW slb that is HOT!

This post is no longer available.
1 Like

Definitely watching the wife having sex with another man, while she sucks me.. Then changing positions.

Mine is about breast-feeding my husband and being milked like a cow. I love everything lactating, but can't make the fantasy reality as I can't have children. If someone produced hormones that would make me lactate, I'd love to give it a try.

1 Like

**THREAD CLOSED DUE TO RULE BREAKING**