Ultimate Fantasy

What is your ultimate fantasy, why and how do u feel whilst writing about it on here?

DWH196 wrote:

What is your ultimate fantasy, why and how do u feel whilst writing about it on here?

Give us an example put yours done for us

Ok so im on a train packed with commuters and find a seat with a table next to a lovely lady. We get chatting and 1 thing leads to another she guides my hand down below and i start playing with her wet pussy. She unzips my trousers and plays with my hard cock. We both end up cumming on the train.

Why: i think its hot knowing other people are around but dont know what we are doing.

How do i feel writing/thinkg about this: Horny as hell lol :)

Hope this helps

I'd like to win the lottery.
That's my ultimate fantasy - have everything made bespoke.

For me it would be having sex outside with my current partner. We are unable to do it as we both work with children and if we get caught it could lead to us loosing our jobs. It makes me pretty horny thinking about it, and knowing I won't see him until Friday.

I have a very obliging and open-minded OH so we've already lived out a lot of ours!

A number of my fantasies recently have revolved around exhibitionism (being watched etc.), but conversely I have a big problem having others involved and he's incredibly private about our sex life... so no idea how I make that happen.

I also want to try electricity play but unfortunately I don't have the money to invest in the proper equipment. It's tough being a pervert on the breadline.

Arsenal winning the Champions League as they have never won it.

Mr Gooner wrote:

I think my boys would agree with you on that Mr gooner xx

Sum Sub wrote:

I'd like to win the lottery.
That's my ultimate fantasy - have everything made bespoke.

Spot on, the winnings would make so many fantasys become reality

I'd like to win the partridge in a pear tree christmas giveaway prize which I'm pretty sure its gonna be a we vibe 4 or a lelo tara , ,, that's my fantasy at the moment.

jeffngloria wrote:

I'd like to win the partridge in a pear tree christmas giveaway prize which I'm pretty sure its gonna be a we vibe 4 or a lelo tara , ,, that's my fantasy at the moment.

I hear ya! I'd love to win something like that too!

Getting bullfrogged on a girl's shoulders

Marry a cowboy and live happily ever after on his ranch :) oh how i love tight white ts and blue wash demin jeans

My ultimate fantasy at the moment is finishing this continuous assessment and the report for it in plenty of time - and getting a fairly good grade for it. orz

Can't really think of my ultimate sexual fantasy at the moment... Not even sure I have one, tbh.

Mr Gooner wrote:

got to agree with this although i would happily take the prem this season x

To be able to work again before I hit retirement age. If that's not possible, my ultimate fantasy is having a partner who is both willing and emotionally able to accomodate my disabilities.

Why? We all need to have some sense of accomplishment and belonging. I'm really tired of the dating merry go round too, so it's hard to muster up the energy for that many rejections.

How do I feel when writing this? Alone.

With regards to sex its similar to cat ladie's. Sex with someone you're deeply in love with is very different and far more enjoyable.