ummm... show yourself !!!

theMightyBum wrote:

Hopefully the donor will read this thread.

I may do a bit of overtime now so I can buy someone something too :-D

haha well i hope whomever it is reveals themselves so i can reciprocate the gesture .. albeit eprhaps not so extravagantly unfortunately :(

hahah i would if i could mr bum .. when i win the lotto you are SOOOO having one of them :))) ill make it look like stoya too :p

I've sent gifts a couple of times, some people leave messages and some don't. It's nice to give someone a surprise, don't worry about who it was just enjoy it.

Its lovely sending things to people , & recieving them I always leave a message as it spooks me getting a random present .Its lovely thing to do .There was 'I recieved a present thread' I did send a few to T when we had a sex toy war lol & of course KFC won !

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Its lovely sending things to people , & recieving them I always leave a message as it spooks me getting a random present .Its lovely thing to do .There was 'I recieved a present thread' I did send a few to T when we had a sex toy war lol & of course KFC won !

ahh sorry i wasnt a member when that was going :/ i would love at the moment to be in a position to treat people but im not . one day hopefu;lly soon i will be an i can pay it forward so to speak . , but as it stands , im broke , and have minimal pennies to spend . i did just put in a tiny under £10 order with LH to thank them in a way for choosing me as a tester an not look like a blagger .. i really do worry about seeming like im out for a free ride .. thats not my style at ALL . oh my .. i seem to have ranted :/ x

KinkyFuckery wrote:

pps . it hasnt spooked me at all not knowing who it is ,.... its quite nice having some mystery in life :)

rubysoho wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

pps . it hasnt spooked me at all not knowing who it is ,.... its quite nice having some mystery in life :)

Coolio enjoy it babe x

What a lovely thing to do! I think I would have cried ( in a good way lol) x

It's nice to see that people still make lovely gestures just because they can, little things like this are what make life enjoyable! :)

KittyStar wrote:

It's nice to see that people still make lovely gestures just because they can, little things like this are what make life enjoyable! :)

exactly . it made me shed a tear an made me think random acts of kindness DO still happen x

Congratulations Ruby! i'm totally made up for you. As everyone else has said, it really lifts the soul when this sort of thing happens. I once had a little gift sent to me, and you should have seen my smile. It was jsut something silly and fun, but... well, I like silly and fun! As for sending gifts, I have only done this once, but i really would like to do it again. Just not sure what to get or for who. Perhaps LH could add some flowers to their range?? :)

I think the glass rose dildo is the best flowers LH could ever stock! Can't wait to get one!!

Oh what a lovely selection of things to come home to. Things like this remind you that there are still nice people in the world. I hope you get some time to yourself soon so you can play, the Squeel always looks so intriguing.

I'v just read this whole post and awwww!!... How nice are some people man :) you must have made someone's day for them to send you such a nice (and very fun) gift x

:)))