Underwear

Would you share your underwear with a partner knowing he has a fetish for underwear or is a big no?

2 Likes

I have my own ladies knickers now but my wife regularly wears mine too.

1 Like

Hey @simon87 I’ve edited your post to remove ‘ladies’ so it’s open to all forum members :blush:

Personally, if they fit him then I think it would be hot.

2 Likes

What do you think they will look good in

I would share, if he enjoys it then we can both benefit from it.

2 Likes

Umm of course if they have nice enough underwear lol

1 Like

Yes I would, if he or she fit in them!

5 Likes

@simon87 - it’s a big yes for me

My husband will often ask to wear my knickers after I been playing with myself as he likes to wear my wet knickers

We also share lingerie as well - and as long as he does not break it - no problem here

8 Likes

I heard about a friend of my partner catching her husband trying on her underwear, and my partner said she wanted me to try something and she rolled some black hold up stockings up my legs and then a black lace thong,just the feeling of the material was such a turn on on its own and my partner loved them on me and we haven’t looked back since​:blush:

8 Likes

It was my wife (before we were married) who first told me to take her knickers off and suggest I put them on during one intimate moment.

She has “gifted” me a number of her unwanted / brand new knickers after a recent “Spring Clean” and told me to add them to my collection.

Fortunately, we both wear the same size.

Quite often, items occasionally get mixed up appearing and.reappearing in both our knicker drawers after they have been laundered.

2 Likes

We had the same problem with mixing up our knickers so I now put my used ones in a mesh bag so that they can be washed separately and identified and separated for drying and sorting.

1 Like

@rockstar
My using a mesh laundry bag is exactly what I have done to avoid such mix ups.

1 Like

@batjamboree i like your thinking however if my oh breaks my knickers I make him pay hr has to buy me more expensive ines

3 Likes