Underwear / lingerie fetish for men

Hi guys, first post on here so far just looking for some advice. I am seriously turned on by underwear and lingerie especially used underwear. My partner currently isn’t very open to the idea of me using hers but I don’t want to do it behind her back. Any suggestions ?

Hello and welcome

Why don't you have a look at some of the men's underwear that lovehoney sell here,(most of them are quite sexy and made with lovely materials)they feel nice and look good.

These might make you feel good and your partner may get used to you wearing them before getting more into wearing ladies undies.

my wife at first wasn't into me wearing her knickers at first but has slowly come round to it.

I have quite a selection of love honey pants and now every now and again she will lend me a pair of hers for the day.

He patient, he honest, good luck.

When I first discovered hub wore a woman's undies I was devastated. The deal was concluded and sealed after he told me that the pieces of silky lacy material kept his penis erected all day long. And when the night falls, when I stuffed the undies into his mouth he just went crazy and charging like a bull. For the last 15years we have been shopping for his undies together.

1 Like

Never done the used underwear thing (though it does sound interesting) but I do have lots of my own kinky fetish underwear that keeps me excited whenever I secretly wear it all day. I would suggest trying that with your partner first before attempting to move on to the used underwear but at the end of the day if they aren't into it you'll just have to respect that.

Lewis18 wrote:

Hi guys, first post on here so far just looking for some advice. I am seriously turned on by underwear and lingerie especially used underwear. My partner currently isn’t very open to the idea of me using hers but I don’t want to do it behind her back. Any suggestions ?

Good you don't want to go behind her back wearing someone's worn stuff other than your partners is a big no no if you are with someone, boder line of cheating unless your partner knows about it and is ok with you wearing someone else's underwear.

Instead of telling her you would like hers, tell her why you would like to wear hers go into the detail of how it would make you feel wearing hers and only hers.

1 Like

Iv never thought about it in the way of used underwear and wouldn’t say that would be my thing but we all have different kinks and what turns us on that’s why forums like this is good and gives new ideas. We have started adding a little bit of public domination into our play to add onto what we do in the bedroom and adding a edge to everyday life. Part of this play has been my girlfriend ordering me to wear her underwear when going out or if we was going into somewhere with a toilet she would go in and take them off and put them into my pocket and tell me to change I get off on this and it might be a way of getting your girlfriend more involved and coming around to the idea.

1 Like