Panty fetish

Anyone have an underwear fetish?
What have your partners/exes thought about it?
Have you found them supportive? Did it cause challenges?

6 Likes

Depends on the partner, I wear them and I have my own that I wear and I blind folder my other half and let her feel my cock through them and guess the pair.

They feel and look sexier then mens.

She wants me to wear them more often then I do so we are working on ideas for that.

5 Likes

Can’t beat some good sexy pants

2 Likes

Love to wear sexy lingerie. Even my partner also loved it whenever I wear the edited undies.

1 Like

Not sure of the fetishes but do love my oh in sexy lingerie, I prefer a soft touch lace or satin :wink:

3 Likes

I have kept mine mostly secret it involves, viewing whilst being worn or not (washing lines are great) sniffing, licking, wearing and more, all in secret so far.

3 Likes

First proper girlfriend knew I loved her worn panties and bras she was ok with that, she would send them to me in the post, she thought it was pretty hot. But one thing she didn’t like was me wearing all her worn clothes, one night we came back from clubbing I was extremely horny from seeing her in her clubbing outfit and from her scent, she had striped off and went upstairs I started smelling her clubbing clothes which was getting me all excited next thing I was wearing them, that was the first time I had ever worn a full set, I thought she would like seeing me wearing them, I got that wrong, I don’t blame her one bit in those days everything was taboo so she probably thought the worst.

Next serious relationship I introduced my liking for her panties and clothes slowly, she was very supportive about it all and would get turned on about the whole thing ne wearing her worn clothes, she would say I looked better in some of her clothes than she did, we even went shopping with the intention of me wearing her clothes.

I have a big scent fetish so when ever a meet my nexy future girlfriend I will be explaining my fetish and why I like it, I find if you explain things it doesn’t get so awkward and in the casecof my last girlfriend she felt happy and honoured that her scent turned me on so much that I wanted to wear everything of hers.

5 Likes

I put a pair of my oh’s on the other night for the first time and surprised her and she loved it

5 Likes

Only when she caught me in her basque and stockings lol

3 Likes

Thats a real great hot as Fetish, Men in Panties is one Hot Fetish, especially when your Partner Loves it as well, & likes to encourage you to wear them too, having a great understanding Partner is the best ever… even letting your Partner help you Dress Up Feminine is so so Hot… or letting your Partner pick out & how much Feminine Clothing she wants you to wear, or while your in the Shower… Shes picking what Sexy Lingerie you are to wear under your male clothing for her Fun & Enjoyment, while she takes you out Shopping , Clubbing…or even a long walk at a Park or even at a Beach…as her Feminine Bitch, to do as She Says…so She feels a big part of it as well, for her fun & Pleasure too…now thats a Crossdressers Heaven

4 Likes

I too have a panty / knicker fetish and have taken to buying, and wearing items, more extensively over the past few years. My underwear drawer now boasts a wide variety of styles, materials, colours and patterns.

I have recently bought the sexy items from the LHM lace items on LH (more, please!!).

It’s such a pleasure and a sexual thrill of being able to wear and enjoy the look and feel of sexy lace and other sheer fabrics in a multitude of patterns and shades in combination with a wide range of more feminine styles.

I also very much enjoy my OH’s reaction :wink:

For straight blokes like me, who occasionally enjoy touching base with my feminine side, wearing panties is a fairly common fetish and one both my OH and I enjoy. Thankfully, she is very understanding and gives me great encouragement.

I remember, during a sexual encounter early on in our courtship, her daring me to wear her panties. I was unable to conceal my luck and the opportunity.

5 Likes

This is so good to hear, as I have been wearing panties now solely for about 5 years, although wanted to since I was a young boy. I’m a happily married straight man, but the knicker fetish is real. Buying lots of styles and colours online, it’s so much easier now. My OH is ok with it although says it doesn’t do a lot for her, but if I’m happy then that’s fine.

4 Likes

As a Cd I love wearing panties. Caused an issue in one relationship a long time ago. Everything is good now though

2 Likes