Unisex strap-on and harness help please

Got so carried away with other posts last night I forgot to ask my question. Sooooo, strap-on help please. I want one for pictures (because I like it will look super-hot), but also because I love the idea of the husband using it on me: my bendy dildo which gets me squirting, I think it would be nice for husband to be controlling that happening to me from behind, but I also want one that he can wear at the same time as using his cock as well. I had a look at them, but there were so many to choose from, and quite a price range, I got a bit confused to be honest. I think there was only one that expressly said it would sit higher on the body to enable a man to penetrate at the same time as wearing it (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29433 ) but I wanted folks on here who have actually used them to help advise me if it was possible to get the other harnesses (that donโ€™t expressly say it) to sit higher, or am I better off just going for this one? Iโ€™m not usually this indecisive about buying toys! Any advice/ suggestions/ experiences welcomed.

Hi Gosig,

This harness (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40176) can be worn by men, sitting above the cock. I don't think it's necessarily designed to do so, but it does fit. I was able to use it to DP my partner with no issues!

Hope that helps!

I think I fancy some of this , I would love to try to give wifey some double penetration and would like to trying getting pegged myself

paulsballs wrote:

I think I fancy some of this , I would love to try to give wifey some double penetration and would like to trying getting pegged myself

this sounds great. I love using toys on my wife thinking it's someone else in her as well as me. The thought of wearing one of them and giving some double penetration to would be a bit like a threesome other than having the other guy there ๐Ÿ˜

RW1 wrote:

paulsballs wrote:

this sounds great. I love using toys on my wife thinking it's someone else in her as well as me. The thought of wearing one of them and giving some double penetration to would be a bit like a threesome other than having the other guy there ๐Ÿ˜

That mirrors my thoughts on the matter