Unsure

You're the one who best knows how he's likely to react, so trust your instincts.

Would you feel more comfortable wearing the sexy undies under something nice but not as overt as a dressing gown? Then you can get a better sense of how he's feeling before diving in.

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

when my partner as a tough day at work and i know hes stressed and not feeling sex,i usually hold off the jumping on him ,i have some nice dinner waiting for him ,i then go and run him a nice bath to relax and after give him a whole of body massage, just to ease some of the days stress also to make him feel loved and pampered, i think sometimes men need a good pamper session like us women, and to know that if he needs a bit of a cuddle or love he wont have any pressue on him to have sex with me and i wont jump on him sure is hard not jumping on him but the worse thing to do so that time its just about me and him chilling and having that bit of quality time and maybe a good chat about our days :) xxx

I would take it slower than jumping on him as soon as he gets in. you've been planning/thinking about sex all day, he hasn't give him time to get in and relax. like Lilmissmardybum wrote. take a bath together get some wine or his favourite tipple whilst in the bath give him a sensual wash with care and love. maybe a few nibbles (for stamina) massage and take it from there.

my Oh has a lower sex drive than me and rarely initiates sex. it is frustrating and its hard to take a knock back. sometimes i think he doesn't love me ( if i having negative thoughts about my body image) and things gets out of hand sometimes but mostly i have to relax about it and play on my own.

saucey21 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

when my partner as a tough day at work and i know hes stressed and not feeling sex,i usually hold off the jumping on him ,i have some nice dinner waiting for him ,i then go and run him a nice bath to relax and after give him a whole of body massage, just to ease some of the days stress also to make him feel loved and pampered, i think sometimes men need a good pamper session like us women, and to know that if he needs a bit of a cuddle or love he wont have any pressue on him to have sex with me and i wont jump on him sure is hard not jumping on him but the worse thing to do so that time its just about me and him chilling and having that bit of quality time and maybe a good chat about our days :) xxx

I would take it slower than jumping on him as soon as he gets in. you've been planning/thinking about sex all day, he hasn't give him time to get in and relax. like Lilmissmardybum wrote. take a bath together get some wine or his favourite tipple whilst in the bath give him a sensual wash with care and love. maybe a few nibbles (for stamina) massage and take it from there.

my Oh has a lower sex drive than me and rarely initiates sex. it is frustrating and its hard to take a knock back. sometimes i think he doesn't love me ( if i having negative thoughts about my body image) and things gets out of hand sometimes but mostly i have to relax about it and play on my own.

I know exactly how that feels... I think is something wrong with me because he doesn't want sex....

Just tracked a parcel and sadly I have to stay dressed as it's meant to be delievered by the end of the day... I think the UPS guy might have a nice shock if I answered the door in my udies... OH WELL =(

That's every mans fantasy to get jumped on so he is lucky to have u

So no sex again guys... OH is too tired and probs drunk off wine... just gonna tell myself it's not to do with me so I don't cry.....

It's nothing to do with you! My OH sometimes has a down month where he completely goes off sex and im like what have i done or wheres he getting it from. Its stupid thoughts and i know it is but you still think it. You just have to find the thing he cant resist. For my OH its the thought of me getting myself off without him. I start playing with myself and he is all over me. Just be patient and if not invest in some toys to help you get the release you crave

I feel really bad for complaining... Things just got on top of me last night... We did cuddle and watch a film which is better than sex anyway....

Think I'm going to invest in some LH basic vibes ;) Then me and OH can use them in sex or just when I'm alone and feeling a little 'playful' =P

awww : (

Oh well at least you got a snuggle and a movie : )

Maybe you and he should look through LH together, pick some toys between you ;)

if he's typical man sort of chappy he will love all the gadgets and gizmos. lol .

LOL He does... I actually surprised him when we first met as I tied him to his bed and he likes that I'm kind of sex crazy when we first got together as apparently I look so innocent to nice to be like I am in bed

Will just have to start being a bit more kinky and see if that helps... He is moving in soon too so I'll see him more often and I know he's stressed after talking last night so I feel better knowing it's not me....