Boyfriends home

Hi all,
I'm new to this but my boyfriend has been traveling away for 11 months we have spoke every day and wrote letter however he is home in just under 4 weeks ee are spending the night at my aunts where I stay for the first night and then the Saturday we are off to a hotel for the night! I am just looking for a few tips and hints as we have both not had sex since last June??
Feeling nervous but want to make sure we have a fab weekend

Thank you in advance x

It wasn't that long ago i was waiting on my husband coming home after a long time working away. I had a lot of plans for when he came back but in reality our clothes were on the floor before the door was closed pretty much!

I wouldn't 'plan' anything as such. It's been quite sometime since you were intimate so I'd just go with the flow.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

I wouldn't 'plan' anything as such. It's been quite sometime since you were intimate so I'd just go with the flow.

Hi and welcome to the forums x

I'd go with the above. You dont want to be thinking 'oh we should be doing this now' .....just enjoy the moment and let things happen naturally, you'll both enjoy it more that way :) xx

I also agree it should be spontanious. Then later that night you could look at Lovehoney together and order some things you both would like to try. Maybe some light bondage or some toys for both of you :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

I also agree it should be spontanious. Then later that night you could look at Lovehoney together and order some things you both would like to try. Maybe some light bondage or some toys for both of you :)

I fully agree Sxleksaker! Just be spontanious. If you plan ahead things dont always turn out as planned.

Personally I wouldn't plan things but make sure both of you have had a couple of drinks and just start kissing and cuddling .That should help settle any nerves and take things s lowly and see were it ends up.

Thank you all yes this really does help don't want it to be too planned thank you again xxx