Upcoming sales/x-mas day sales?

Hi new to lovehoney, just found out about it via "frisky business" on netflix in America and was like YOU CAN RETURN STUFF?! I'll have to try it! Bettie Paige stuff? Need it!

I found a luxury vibe that's been calling to me but w Christmas coming up I really need to be careful w my money a few times the "x mas day sale" has been mentioned in reviews and I was wondering if someone could tell me what to expect based on years past. Or if someone in the know would know of upcoming sales. (I personally was looking at FunFactory) and also those cases look lovely, always wanted better storage for my stuff!

Thanks all,

MysticBlue

1 Like

The xmas day sale is usually a select few premium items at heavy discount.
LH always have promotions on though - 3 for £x being a favourite.

1 Like

In previous years, a few selected luxury vibrators have been reduced for one day only. We may do a similar thing this year. *mystery*

The link to the offer used to be posted on the forum but, in honesty, for the past couple of years it ended up with a sleepless night on Christmas Eve and then having to come on at exactly 9 am to post the secret link. Last year it was scheduled and revealed on the blog instead, which was a vast improvement and went smoothly.

You'll have to watch this space... (or rather, the blog!)

1 Like

Oh so it's at exactly 9am? Awesome, I might not miss out!

1 Like

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

In previous years, a few selected luxury vibrators have been reduced for one day only. We may do a similar thing this year. *mystery*

The link to the offer used to be posted on the forum but, in honesty, for the past couple of years it ended up with a sleepless night on Christmas Eve and then having to come on at exactly 9 am to post the secret link. Last year it was scheduled and revealed on the blog instead, which was a vast improvement and went smoothly.

You'll have to watch this space... (or rather, the blog!)

Oh thank you for the informaiton Alice! I am soo excited as i don't own any luxury vibes (due to a student budget) but i'd totally want one :D i keep my fingers crossed!

1 Like

Hi, MERRY Christmas. Are there any New Years New Toys / new years day or early 2022 sales planned? My current watch list is pretty extensive so a sale might help or will space out my upcoming purchases. Many thanks :smiley:

There is a lovehoney sale on at the moment that you may want to look at

1 Like

Thanks I’ll check it out :slight_smile:

The forum now has topic scheduling capabilities. :partying_face: (Just an FYI in case anyone wanted to bring back ‘Special Forum Treat Deals’. :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like