The LH sale!

hello LH :-)

so were now just 3 sleeps till christmas and that means the jan sales are soon starting and so i was wondering when/if yours will be starting? :-)

its one of my most fave sales and im really quite excited about it! so i hope you be having one and its soon!

also will you be having a christmas DOTD like last year? i think there was one for women and men last xmas day.

:-D

Dxx

Oooo my first LH Christmas and Sale!!!

x

LoveHoney Bot can confirm there will be a sale but we cannot reveal anymore at this time. Please keep an eye on your HoneyMail for news of exclusive deals, offers and news of the sale.

such teases keeping us in suspenders! im hopeing it start either xmas eve or midnight on xmas eve/xmas morning cos i can do some shopping to cheer me up after the OH leaves lol!

Dxx

I now have that in writing!! Hehe xxx

I will totally be there Christmas morning :P

Heehee Christmas deal of the day - loved it last year so can't wait for this year x

Hey All - In case you didn't notice the rather small and subtle banner on the home page the LoveHoney Sale has started! Click HERE to find loads of super offers. There will also be some new ones added throughout the next few weeks. Also some FAB deal of the days over xmas. Have a great one - Bonny x

Whoo this sale looks so exciting! So many things I want...goodbye student loan!

Wizzie86 wrote:

Heehee Christmas deal of the day - loved it last year so can't wait for this year x

What was last years xmas day deal of day out of intrest .

Im hoping the new tenga flip black will be the male item that is deal of day do they have one female and one male deal on xmas day

solidius wrote:

Wizzie86 wrote:

What was last years xmas day deal of day out of intrest .

Im hoping the new tenga flip black will be the male item that is deal of day do they have one female and one male deal on xmas day

If you watch the video of Bonny and the Prof, they say there'll be half price fleshlights at some point. I might nab one and save for the OH's birthday :P

It was the fun factory delight half price x

Can we post the best deals on this thread? There's quite a lot in the sale which is probs just stuff that hasn't been selling well, but if anyone sees any absolute bargains then do share! (after nabbing one or two for yourself of course ;) )

Ah there's so much stuff I want. Hope it's still in stock when I get my Xmas money x

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale!

sorry i may have got a little overexcited there... :P

WandA just bought me the AMAZING hustler body I have been lusting over for months http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10272 yay!!

Ax

I've already spent £11 in the sale. I'll probablyend up spending more if they're adding more stuff to the sale! I can't say no to a bargain!

Just to let you guys know that the GRAB BAGS are back in stock for a limited time only - they will go quick - so anyone who has been waiting I would nab one fast. Can't believe how many of you guys have visited the sale already - we thought we would get to leave early today but it is mayhem!

Wooo thanks for the heads up about the grab bags!! I've just ordered one, I love surprises!! xx

i know im not garunteed to get one but what bag would straponsg et put in genrally

sorry for stupid question