Uploading a Profile pic

Hey guys.

Quick question. Does anyone know if this has been rectified yet? I'm aware lots of new changes are being done on the site and this is very trivial, but just wondering if we are now able to put a profile pic on? Apologies for boring thread 🙈

As far as I'm aware it hasn't been fixed yet .

Must admit I'm getting rather fed up with my profile pic so I'll be glad when it's sorted !

Thanks wildflower.

At least you have one lol. Mines just blank, as haven't been able to put one up for like forever. Was meant to be fixed January, but unfortunately it's not priority. They are doing lots of upgrading, so hopefully soon!

All updates will run through the Glitches thread. There has never been a time frame given on a fix, I am sorry you have been mis-informed :( 

We are certainly looking into glitches that have occured, however profile images are very low priority with such big events as Christmas and Valentine's day happening over the last couple of months.

I know we are all very fed up that it is still an issue but please try to keep the discussions to the dedicated thread.

Many thanks for your contiuned paitence with this issue.