urgent help needed

hello everyone,

ive been friends with benefits with this guy for about a year nd a half its great i really like him weve started seeing each other more often were getting along so well its perfect well other thn the fact he is always sleeping with other women his count is up to 70 something now but he is more than happy to just watch a film and cuddle he says im the best he has ever has and he has asked me to go away with him for a weekend to a hotel im so excited i cant wait but what do i wear how can i make him realise that we shud give it a shot i need to dress to impress something so sexy he cant say no to something he will never forget

the problem is im a size 12 but my bust is 34f im struggling to find something sex in my size so anyone got any tips of how to make it a weekend he will never forget thanks xx

Do you mean as in you want to be more than just friends with benefits with this guy?

Hmm...hard to say. If you really try hard on the sexiness side of things, it might send a message that the sex is really important. Not that it isn't, but it might put less emphasis on the side of things you're wanting to develop.

Bethany anythin that shows of those curves would do it for me

i wana be more with this guy really like him but i wanamake the most of a weekend away i dont intent on leaving the room very often x

Why not wear some really sexy knickers and a button up shirt that shows off your assets. Maybe the bra should be optional !! Some good heavy flirting should get things going in the right direction.

were going to be there for the whole weekend i wana couple different outfits just to spice things up a bit he loves thongs im so excited my mind is blank x

Well, were it me I'd try and spend a little more time out of the bedroom but quality time together. Just seems to me that just screwing in the bedroom all afternoon (not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm a big fan!) reinforces the sex and friends with benefits thing. If I were trying to take it further with him, I'd want to show him how great you are together outside of the bedroom.

Lovehoney sell some lovely sexy little dresses which might be good for that!

I personally really like this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20776

Super sexy but not so risque it wouldnt be suitable for public wear either.

Just my opinion though :)

Hi, and welcome to Lovehoney.

I'd really suggest buying this game: Monogamy- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662 It might be the perfect ingredient for your night. It definitely adds a little spice and variety. My partner and I spent a whole evening night playing and it was great fun. Definitely builds up that sexual tension but still retains that romantic feeling. You may have to buy extras like this kit: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18300 or separate massage candles/oils, alcohol, whipped cream, lube and a little imagination.

Team that up with some well reviewed and popular lingeire- it should be a night to remember for both of you. A lot of the lingerie are suitable for a range of bust sizes- it helps to read reviews.

You can also buy some of Lovehoney's costume/outfits for roleplaying gear. =]

yeah i no were your coming from and we will go out but its mainly guna be a dirty weekend away he is the one who asked and there is no way im turning down a weekend full of sex with him hes defently the best ive ever had !!

ive never tryed nipple tassles wouldnt have a clue what he would like wouldnt know were to start x

Maybe keep it light hearted n fun, how about a french maids outfit or use it as a theme?

Keeping it playful in and out of the "bedroom" (or the hotel room) is always good and perhaps it will take the pressure off when you approach the subject about having an official relationship.

we have talked about having a relationship and he says he isnt ready i have a 9 month old daughter i need to show him that he wants me he just dosnt realise it yet haha x

Well, he is going to say he isn't ready when he currently has the best of both worlds, no strings regular sex with you & being able to shag up to 70 other girls at the same time, so I guess you have to show him the benefits to starting a relationship with you? I don't mean to sound harsh, that's not my intention, but maybe as Ecksvie said it's about showing him other things besides a weekend of sex to help him realise. Yes make the sex fun & awesome but perhaps think a little differently too? Show him why a relationship with you is a better idea than how he is currently playing it....

Some good suggestions made already though. Hope you have a great time :-)

hey thankyou everyone but he is up to his old tricks again he is off with another girl so im just guna stop talking to him hopefully he will realise what he is missing i likes him that much ive put up with him sleepin around for a long time ive had enough of it who needs men haha x

Maybe try a little hard to get. Show off the cleavage and be affectionate. If he thinks he cant have you then he will try harder.