My BF loves Lingerie please advise

Hi,

Im new so please be gentle !! and im hoping you can offer some advice... :-)

I seperated from my hunband of 13 years last year.. and have since begun a relationship with a man i am falling deeply in love with... for loads of reasons.. and the sex is totally to die for....;)

however.... he has mentioned he likes underwear... I have never been down this rad as when I was married it was a typical missionary position sex is for making babies type of thing... get my meaning??

so now im in this relatyionship with this younger bucking stud wooo haaaa lol !! and im a little shy in the underwear department... I have bought some nice new thongs and tasteful bra's and have looked at loads of stuff on here that I would totally love... but im also a size 16 so am not totally confident with my body... I have had 3 children as well and I do go to the gym so am quite toned but still have a flab on my tummy !!

so im wondering... what do I do here... Im going to please him and buy some lovely lingerie but what do i do once im wearing it?? (sorry and I am being serious here) do I act out some kind of strip show?? cos im way too nervous for that... of do I just let things take their natural course... let him undress me and see what lays underneath...??

im really intrigued and wonder if you could elt me into any secrets or offer any advice to help me build up some confidence as my new guy is deffo a keeper !!

Thanks

you could order him to remove your knickers with his teeth LOL

do what feels natural to you and him.

if you want to do a striptease there are guides online and on youtube

this one is partiuarly funny but has some good basics in there to ( or so i think)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy3mZFHcn8I&feature=related

thats an ace vid sweetlove thank you !! and funny as you said lol !! I could never do that... I wouldnt be able to keep a straight face... I just know he would have me in stitches just by the look on his face !! lol its one to keep up my sleeve for later though when the time is right.. !!

thanks very much indeed !

if youre not feeling too confident some mood lighting might be a nice idea, or some aromatic candles ect. do what you feel comfortable with and im sure your partner will love it!

you could play around with the senses, silk lengerie, a velvet like throw, some lovley massage oils or scented candles, nice lighting ect

just wear it

sexy underwear gives you a confidence you didnt have before. even if you have clothes on over them!

dont tell him you are wering them and surprise him when he strips you off

or instead of doing a strip tease hand him a whip and ge him to tell you how to strip for you. im quite submissive so i love having that done for me. i feel much sexier when i am am being told which items of clothing to take off and how slowly! x

poppy904 wrote:

just wear it

sexy underwear gives you a confidence you didnt have before. even if you have clothes on over them!

dont tell him you are wering them and surprise him when he strips you off

I agree, just wear it, the rest will follow. :)

Also, I'd recommend this, I've got it and it's cheap in the sale, and it does wonders for holding the tummy in check. :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15044

You can see me in it if you look at the large versions of the product images.

I wrote a review of a similar corset in the same range which has information in it which applies to this one, although the above corset is better than the one in this review:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15223&reviewid=17162#customer_reviews

Enjoy yourself, all shapes can be interesting and sexy, and I'm sure you are too. :)

oh thank you so much everyone....I cant wait for the weekend ;)

im just gonna do the wearing fior now and im so interested in his reaction when he discovers im wearing this....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16155

it should arrive tomorrow!!

I did look at the ones you mentioned but decided on the above... and you look really sexy in it too might I add...

I'm a larger lady and would say that sexy underwear makes a huge difference, If I'm having a good day then nice bra and pants is all I need but on a day when I'm feeling fat (we all have them a baby doll or a chemise style outfit makes all the difference, a well cut chemise hides your stomach well and accentuates your best parts. Have alook through the lingerie here you'll soon find something that suits your tastes.

My OH loves it when I come strutting through in a nice baby doll stocking and heels, but it's whatever makes you feel good.

I would tend to agree with the others on this one.

As much as you may want to please your BF with sexy undies, you should get what you feel sexy in, and then the feelings will just flow naturally!

It's no good being uncomfortable, cos no matter how sexy the clothes are, if you're not at ease in them, then you wont be feeling sexy, and your fella will pick up on that.

i always found that even if you don't manage to keep a straight face sometimes thats the best way can always lighten te atmosphere especially if your feeling awkward and don't know what type of reaction your gonna get !

GypsyLee wrote:

oh thank you so much everyone....I cant wait for the weekend ;)

im just gonna do the wearing fior now and im so interested in his reaction when he discovers im wearing this....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16155

it should arrive tomorrow!!

I did look at the ones you mentioned but decided on the above... and you look really sexy in it too might I add...

i'm sure he'll love it! it is a very nice corset

Yup defo just prancing about in it works well! I recommend searching here for What Katie Did and Kiss Me deadly, lovely, lovely stuff that's sexy but also wearable.

Hi I was just going to suggest what other people have already done. Go down the corset route, even with a pair of trousers on, go for a meal etc, and he'll be drooling.

Also, have a look at babydoll outfits (not necessarily see through), you can get some gorgeous ones, maybe shorts that go with them. You can also get some gorgeous satin dressing gowns to give him something to unwrap. If you are normally a girly girl, then go for the darker side of clothing (as in more naughty), if you are more of a tomboy, go for the pink girlie girl stuff. The bigger the transition from your normal style, the bigger the WOW. My OH has a pink satin chemise and dressing gown outfit from La Senza (am I allowed to mention other places in here folks?), and its so different from her normal style, it always gets my attention.

The biggest tip I can give you though, is sexiness is ALL about attitude and how you act. Pretend to yourself to be confident (even if you feel silly), and it'll carry through to him. As for how to go about it, I'd sit him somewhere, blindfold him, tell him to wait, get changed, and let him use his hands to feel your outfit first. Then when you've had enough, let him take the blindfold off. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to show how pleased he is.

Good luck x

SmoothOne wrote:

As for how to go about it, I'd sit him somewhere, blindfold him, tell him to wait, get changed, and let him use his hands to feel your outfit first. Then when you've had enough, let him take the blindfold off. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to show how pleased he is.

Good luck x

Great idea smoothone, it's got me thinking...

Fr33b1rd wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

As for how to go about it, I'd sit him somewhere, blindfold him, tell him to wait, get changed, and let him use his hands to feel your outfit first. Then when you've had enough, let him take the blindfold off. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to show how pleased he is.

Good luck x

Oh really External Media I want acknowlegement rights! Actually don't tell him that, might kill the mood lol

SmoothOne wrote:

Fr33b1rd wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

Good luck x

Oh really External Media I want acknowlegement rights! Actually don't tell him that, might kill the mood lol

now that I like !!

*Takes a bow* Good luck, and hope it works x

its arrived.... and I have to say.... its gorgeous !! it came with a choker... detachable suspender thingies a tasteful thong...(not like some of the other thrown together thongs iv had from other websites) and a pair or stockings... i have to say its very good quality and im soooooo looking forward to sat night.... or even tomorrow night if i cant contain myself lol !!

so my sexy underwear has a arrived Im just waiting for my sexy BF tomorrow!! wooosh lol

I sent him a text saying.... 'Darling im so excited and cant wait for the weekend... ive been missing ya soooo much.... I have a surprise for you... and id appreciate your cooperation ;)'

I think hes excited !! lol !

thats great Gypsy, nice to get him giddy with anticipation first!

I think hes nervous lol... he said cooperation with what??

I dont know what to say lol... bless me !! :)