Weekend away we are going away

We are planning on a long weekend awsy soon and I would like to surprise my OH with some new sexy underware/clothing. However i cant decide what to purchase any help woukd be appropriate thsnks

4 Likes

Hard to suggest for someone else, depends what you like to wear and what he likes to look at i guess. My advice would be start with something you feel comfortable wearing as that will always be the sexiest

I agree with @Mr-Mrs-Sexy - in order to make recommendations we need to start first with what does OH enjoy seeing/feeling you in and what do you feel sexiest or most 1) confident, and 2) comfortable in (I separated confident and comfortable, cause sometimes you just want to cinch that corset up and comfort be damned).

What do you already own/wear that’s been a real winner? Can you build off that while adding variety? And then after that, what mood are you shooting for? Maybe you want to bring all the moods - sweet, spicy, romantic, kinky.

It’s good to know these background things when you’re seeking advice: if the only thing you’ve ever worn is a lacy chemise, I probably won’t suggest a full PVC gimp suit.

1 Like

Is the new underwear for you or your partner? I read it as you want to buy your partner a surprise but I’ve maybe got that wrong.

Woo happy days! Can’t think of anything to recommend but hoping you have a lovely time :smiley:

I would go with something that you really like. I’m sure he would be pleased what ever. I would love my partner to wear a basque/camisole combined with stockings. :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

What ever makes you feel sexy and what ever you know will drive the OH wild ! :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@AWB1955 enjoy :+1:

2 Likes

Is it for you or are you buying her a gift? I’m not sure what to recommend as we only buy laura costumes and sexy underwear.