Use a condom with a penis extender?

Have been toying with the idea of buying one, i just don't know if it is advised to still wear a condom over them or not?

I have never tried one but I was wondering reading what you said, is there a chance if it coming off. If so I'd say if you normally use a condom then yes. The packaging or instructions I should hope would whether it is advised or not? So possibly someone who has used one might be able to answer it better.

I'm intrigued about this, would have thought not. However if it's gonna make you cum then it'd make it easier to clean
Interesting question.

I don't know whether you would wear a condom over or under one, but you definitely still need to wear a condom if you usually use them as your method of birth control. Penis extenders tend to be made of porous materials so they will NOT protect against pregnancy/STIs.

I notice the item descriptions aren't very clear on this, hopefully the actual instructions are!

There was a thread about this a while ago.

I don't think it would work with the condom underneath and I guess you would need to be careful if the condom had lube what the extender was made of.

I got one some years ago as a free gift and I don't think you want to rely on them instead of a condom.

The one I got was just for the tip, do you mean one that covers the entire shaft? If it is the entire shaft then maybe it would work underneath, mine came with no info. but I would ask before buying if it is a concern.

Hi we have a fan+asyn xtensions we've used it both with and without a condom. We don't use condoms as birth control though, I think the main issue with using an extender with a condom would be ensuring that the correct lube is used.

Ragnar Lodbrok wrote:

Got the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28310 48738 to test recently.

Wearing a condom on the outside of the extender isn't necessary, although wearing one on your penis would be useful in order to:

a) avoid any mishaps;

b) aid in the fitting of the extender; and

c) help in keeping the extender's interior clean and hygienic.

My understanding of the original question was if you are using condoms normally for birth control should you use them with an extender. From a previous thread I think the answer is they are not intended as birth control so precautions should be taken if required.

If the question was 'Do I need to wear a condom over it for the extension to stay on?' then I would agree with above, no you don't need one.

The only one I have seen would not work with a condom underneath so it would have to be worn over but as has been said a few times in this thread, if the condom is lubed is it okay for the material the toy is made with?

I still think if in doubt ask before buying.