Use auto correct

I love Lovehoney because I don’t have a look good for the next couple.

I’m presumably not going to be invited into any threesomes in the near future then. :disappointed:

2 Likes

I love love honey because of the way jimmy is a bit dim view and the other

I love love honey because I’m going on a day

I love lovehoney because I love the outdoors from fishing and I don’t know when

I love Lovehoney because: of my own taste of my own taste of my :joy: :eggplant:

I love lovehoney because of the time to do it for you to cum

I love lovehoney because I know what you want me to do. You can also get the picture of your two options :wink:

(Yes wink emoji was predicted too) haa

3 Likes

I love lovehoney because I love you never seems enough to me and I

1 Like

Let’s give this another whirl. I’ve been writing different things recently, let’s see if any of those pop up… :slightly_smiling_face:

Nope. I think mine’s pissed. It’s still just spitting out drunk talk:

I love Lovehoney because I love her so much so much love her love and love you so much love you love me so much time so much love and love you so much love you love me so much time so much love and love you so much love you love me so much time so much

(I let it ramble on longer than the official 10 presses)

1 Like

Im pretty sure my auto correct is turned off or id join in the mayhem :laughing: dyslexia and predictive texting dont like each other so i have seen it spit out some very weird stuff

1 Like

I love love honey because you want to cum your hair with your fingers and

Feeling the love @Ian_Chimp :rofl:

I love Lovehoney because you know what had happened and how you felt great.

My first made no sense but my second and this one (the first where I’ve followed and stuck at the 10 word rule) basically just say I trust Lovehoney and the products make me feel great. Pretty accurate. Well done predictive text.

2 Likes

I love love honey because I’m going back and I don’t think so I’m just trying not really hard :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I love Lovehoney because I have to be home now to start the shower… :shower::slightly_smiling_face:

I love Lovehoney because I have a great day of rest of the wand

I love lovehoney because I’m so proud of you all you do is always

I love lovehoney because items in my job are not been extinguished by the company :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I love lovehoney because… I love you so much so much I love you so much more than you.

OK so 10 clicks of the middle and I think it might match @Ian_Chimp or be 99.9% the same

1 Like

I love Lovehoney because I have a chat with you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings

I love love honey because she is a good time to get the latest flash