Username issues? - Let me know!

@Sappho Usernames must end in a letter or number so I have just dropped the “1”

Thank you very much!

Thanks!

@Lovehoney_Brenna could you fix me pleeeeeeeease,

don_t_it_s_not_all_about_getting

@Dont_its_not_all_about_Getting

I’m trying to figure out how to add in apostrophes, would you be happy with “Dont_its_not_all_about_Getting”

Our ‘&’ has changed to ‘amp’. Looks like we can’t spell ‘and’ :joy:

I’m checking to see if we can add in ampersands (&) into usernames. If we can’t would you be happy with GandCx ?

More than happy, Brenna.
Thanks again. Looks like a busy day for you today :blush:

Is it possible to get my name back to Ms_D (I took out the ‘.’) I think it’s causing a few hiccups for finding my reviews.

Ms_D is already taken, I’ve popped it through as MsD :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the help with the review profile links & adding avatar pics amongst others.

Sorry would not let me reply, yes Brenna that would do although Dont1971 would also work for me if it makes it easier.

Hopefully I will be able to reunite you with your apostrophes soon!

1 Like

Nice one Mr Chimp
I went from Melody. to Melody1 (which I quite like :slight_smile: ). The url format you worked out for Sappho has done the job for me too. I can link through https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/melody-2/
and I still have friends there too :grin:

I can’t help you locate your previous profile picture - sorry. But to load a new profile picture you’ll need to log into your LH account, navigate to the home page of your account, and select the ‘Preferences’ button.

Locate the ‘Picture Profile’ section and click on the little pencil icon just to the right of your current account picture.

The ‘Change Your Profile Picture’ pop-up dialog box will appear on screen, select the 3rd option down and this will allow you to upload your chosen profile picture. Good luck :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :crossed_fingers:

Hi guys, I can’t seem to find my reviews page, possibly because my username has a dot in it. Any chance you can help me find it? I’ll then link it to my new profile. Thanks lovely people! :kissing_heart:

Hi my username is A_amp_E currently and it was A&E.
Only issue i currently have. Great work on the new forum though guys x

Not ‘special character’ related, but when I signed up, years ago, I accidentally used an ‘n’ instead of an ‘m’ and it’s been bugging me ever since.
Is there anyway to change it?

Edit: Thank you for changing it for me.

1 Like

@Relaxed.reflex
Is this you? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/relaxed-reflex/

1 Like

That’s me! Thank you very much!