Using Lovehoney Dildos on homemade fucking machines

Since I started making my own Fucking machines, I have only used LoveHoney rubber Dildos on them.

I have up to date made a Monkey Rocker, Jetaime, fucking recliner seat and I am currently in the process of making my 4th fucking machine project, an Indruder.

I hoping to have a business up an running in a years time making fucking machines at affordable prices, all the Rubber dildos on here are amazingly good value and works with our company motto - Bondage on Budget hence the name B.O.B Creations.

Good luck on your business adventure

i'd be interested in a fucking machine, and guess there will be other potential customers on here too.

plz keep us posted. good luck.

I would love to buy a sex machine at a good price! Make sure you tell us when its up ;)

Briohne wrote:

I would love to buy a sex machine at a good price! Make sure you tell us when its up ;)

Hee hee being dirty minded today, read your comment again, runs and hides.

Please feel free to hunt me down for a chat too, I've offered loads of advice regarding fucking machines, tested, and even gave tips of how to convert non-copatable items to various machines too =)

kittencub wrote:

Briohne wrote:

Hee hee being dirty minded today, read your comment again, runs and hides.

Opps hahahaha! Didn't even realise before....my mind is just subconsciously dirty now.

*wonders which side of the inappropriate advertising line this thread falls*

*was wondering the same thing*

I hope the 'right side' as I have said I have only used Love honey products on my projects, and nothing I have made is competing with another Love honey product, If LH sold Monkey Rockers and Jetaimes, I would completely agree this as 'inappropriate advertising', as I would be trying to undercut LH and selling ripped off products and ideas, all I doing is a bit of scratch building and showing off what I have made so far, hoping to inspire others to follow suit, and I can help them if they have any questions, like I said the whole idea of a business is nearly a year into the future.

Sum Sub wrote:

*wonders which side of the inappropriate advertising line this thread falls*

I have also noticed that when I upload a picture there is a 'linked product' option as well, at the moment I can't get it to work properly, but hopefully by linkiing LH's product to my project, I should hopefully be well in the 'appropriate advertising' arena.

thanks for pointing this out, I wouldn't want to upset LH

Hi Delorean

Thanks for sharing your work. It's great to hear you're able to use some of our products as part of your creations.

As Lovehoney do sell sex machines already we would see any blantant advertising as direct competition with our own products. Although I'm happy for you to discuss your machines, please make sure you don't link to any websites where it may be for sale on the forum.

Thanks!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hi Delorean

Thanks for sharing your work. It's great to hear you're able to use some of our products as part of your creations.

As Lovehoney do sell sex machines already we would see any blantant advertising as direct competition with our own products. Although I'm happy for you to discuss your machines, please make sure you don't link to any websites where it may be for sale on the forum.

Thanks!

Thank you Jess for the guidance.

I just found this thread - I know I'm a bit late to it but pleased to see some chat. Delorean's profile pic looks great, I'd like to see more of your work. Maybe we could get together and add some amazing motion to your craftmanship : there's only so much you can do with wheels and levers.

Also very interested in what Lady Ness and anybody else with practical experience has to say.

Hmm, the skeptic in me wonders how you are going to manage to sell sex machines any cheaper than what they are currently available (both here and elsewhere). You're going to be skimping on something, be it quality of materials or safety. Surely there are (expensive) hoops to jump through with regards to legally selling these things?

Kinda bugs me that people are all about trying to get sex machines cheaper and cheaper. You could make a microwave yourself too, if you don't mind getting seriously injured. Don't mean to put a downer on your thread, just never quite into brandings that revolve around making things 'budget' rather than 'quality'. I haven't seen a sex machine yet which can do both (or rather, that can fit what people expect the budget to be). Not to say that your work isn't quality, more that if it is, it can't really be cheap enough for everyone to consider 'budget'? If that makes sense...lol. Edit: wow, didn't realise this thread was a year old already. I guess you'll have worked it out by now :p

The thread's a year old - it got revived because I posted to it.

I don't think either Delorean or I am looking to sell them cheaper. Quite the opposite. The commercial ones are fairly reasonably priced, I think. But they have to be built down to that price and are therefore fairly limited compared to what an engineer with a vivid imagination can come up with.

Delorean's, at least, are classy. My ideas are concentrating more on the technical side. I wouldn't expect either to be cheap - more artisan.

majikthise wrote:

I don't think either Delorean or I am looking to sell them cheaper. Quite the opposite. The commercial ones are fairly reasonably priced, I think. But they have to be built down to that price and are therefore fairly limited compared to what an engineer with a vivid imagination can come up with.

Delorean's, at least, are classy. My ideas are concentrating more on the technical side. I wouldn't expect either to be cheap - more artisan.

I realised that, hence why I edited it in :p OP was looking to make buget machines, according to their first post (and their company name). My point was basically that you can't really make sex machines any more affordable than what they are now, they are just unfortunately expensive by nature. I have since seen they sell plans for the machines but I can't find any produced ones, so whatever that means about their business idea I don't know. Perhaps they'll be back to let us know! I'm glad you are looking at the possibilities rather than trying to make cheaper items, much more fun and much more likely to produce something worthwhile! (Not that ops were not just the concept of a cheap sex machine is not). And yes, I think an engineer with a vivid imagination could come up with some pretty epic ideas in many situations XD

Lovebirds_x wrote:

majikthise wrote:

I realised that, hence why I edited it in :p OP was looking to make buget machines, according to their first post (and their company name). My point was basically that you can't really make sex machines any more affordable than what they are now, they are just unfortunately expensive by nature. I have since seen they sell plans for the machines but I can't find any produced ones, so whatever that means about their business idea I don't know. Perhaps they'll be back to let us know! I'm glad you are looking at the possibilities rather than trying to make cheaper items, much more fun and much more likely to produce something worthwhile! (Not that ops were not just the concept of a cheap sex machine is not). And yes, I think an engineer with a vivid imagination could come up with some pretty epic ideas in many situations XD

The more people which enter this market,the better. This creates more choice, more creativity and more fun, which is surely in every ones best interests, as it improves peoples lives and creates choice.

Bravo to Delorean, for taking your time to create mechanisms which can try and enhance other peoples sex lives.

They look fantastic and very well made. I was really pleased to read LH's moderator didn't put a downer on your thread and have actually kept it up.

How's that for positivity...![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

would love a wand belt where from?