I am inventing a new Sex Toy

Should I post about it here? We have a couple videos and are launching we product site in a week or so. Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

1 Like

No, as it is a sex toy it would technically be a “competitor” product, even if Lovehoney doesn’t stock something similar :sweat_smile: @Lovehoney_Brenna, the main mod here, would remove it instantly :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah @Lovehoney_Brenna would not appreciate that so I suggest not even trying :joy::clap:

1 Like

what should i do?

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Allison :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m afraid if it’s not sold through Lovehoney then you can’t advertise it here.

Here’s the Welcome Topic and Forum Rules to give you a better idea of what the community is all about.

I don’t know who you need to speak to if you’re looking to contact Lovehoney about stocking your toy? Hopefully Brenna can give more details tomorrow. :+1:

Good luck with your product launch. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

@Allison as above - Lovehoney understandably won’t be too pleased about you promoting your toy on their forum.
A bit like superdrug setting up a stall in boots for example.

1 Like

If it is a toy you would like Lovehoney to stock, it can be requested on the Pander to me thread. This is the only area of the forum where competitor links are allowed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah yes. I didn’t think of that. :slightly_smiling_face: Is there a more formal way of approaching the buying team? Or is it mainly done through trade fairs, and B2B stuff?

1 Like