Using toys on a partner?

Hey @newbiejen - welcome to the world of sex toys. Glad you’re having fun! It is absolutely okay to want that and to bring it up with your partner, and sharing fantasies can often lead to lots of pleasure!

Introducing sex toys with a partner can be really tricky though, and their response usually varies depending on how they view sex toys and any prior experience. However, I would definitely recommend introducing them as it opens up a world of possibilities and pleasure. The overwhelming response on here is always going to be “go for it!” as people on here obviously have experience of using toys, but it’s important to be aware that unfortunately not everyone will have this mindset, and I guess just being mindful of that in how you approach the subject so it doesn’t get shut down straight away!

I put some suggestions in this thread about how to broach conversations - the focus here was more on kinks however most are still relevant :blush:

As another suggestion, do you ever do mutual masturbation together? This could be a good way of showing him how much you enjoy using your toy (and will also show him how you like it to be used). If he seems into it then you can always ask him to take over the actions :blush:

Good luck!

2 Likes