valentines Day result

how did everyones Valentines plans go? hope everyones went well.

mine went fantastic, and got a lil creative with the pudding i made my wife with her 3 course meal, the idea came to my head about 3 minutes before making it so if it didnt work i had ruined pudding lol, but it worked and ended up creating Baileys Chocolate fondue :D

funds are not great with me and wife until i get paid so my wife felt bad because she couldnt get me much, but loved what she did get me, my valentines day card has sex vouchers inside it, each voucher is something different,and 2 body paint pens - 1 choc and 1 strawberry :D

Hi Adam glad it went well! The sex vouchers sound great! Our valentines day started on Saturday, when my oh came in from work he took the kids out for a couple of hours, i decorated the house, lit candles, scatterd rose petals on the bed and run him a bath for when he got back, he dropped the kids off at my mums for the night, we had a lovely meal, exchanged gifts and started to play manogamy, 2 bottles of champagne later and just when things are starting to get passionate my mum phoned to say my Daughter wanted to come home! By the time i'd got her to sleep i felt really tired and the mood had gone. We still had sex,( we used the flower balm i'd got, it's brilliant) but didn't get the long passionate evening i'd imagined! Then yesterday the kids went out with the other Grand parents and we had breakfast in bed, watched a DVD and ate chocolate!

We had a lovely day in . Had egg and bacon muffins for brunch followed by amazing kinky sex on the floor in our bedroom (we never made it to the bed) followed by chocolate fondue and a dvd, followed by an amazing, homemade lamb madras . Followed by chocolate cake and a late night blowjob for him and a back massage for me.

Nice to have an excuse to spend money on good food and nice to have the house free for once so we can make the most of our kinkiness.

Ax

Had a lovely evening/night and this morning here too! My plan of whizzing her table bare and redressing it with all the new stuff I'd bought, including table cloth, runner, placemats, napkins, plates, glasses and bunting around the kitchen, candles etc worked to perfection thankfully. I cooked Lamb Rogan, rice, duck spring rolls and ribs(at my place and brought it all in a thermos food bag!) and set it all out for when she came down. She was gobsmaked to say the least and I was pretty shocked myself at how nice it all looked when put together. We had cheesecake of course to finish and lots and lots of sex! happy days.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11613 I bought her this which looked lovely on! Very sexy.

Back to reality now! Lol

SG x

Oooh. Very slinky! I've something similar but the breast covering is a little revealing.

Mr R brought me chocolates and is going to draw me later, I wrote a piece for him.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Had a lovely evening/night and this morning here too! My plan of whizzing her table bare and redressing it with all the new stuff I'd bought, including table cloth, runner, placemats, napkins, plates, glasses and bunting around the kitchen, candles etc worked to perfection thankfully. I cooked Lamb Rogan, rice, duck spring rolls and ribs(at my place and brought it all in a thermos food bag!) and set it all out for when she came down. She was gobsmaked to say the least and I was pretty shocked myself at how nice it all looked when put together. We had cheesecake of course to finish and lots and lots of sex! happy days.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11613 I bought her this which looked lovely on! Very sexy.

Back to reality now! Lol

SG x

Very nice, i bet she was well impressed! x

Everyone's weekends sound great! :-)
We went to a hotel,which was beautiful. We treated it as a very mini honeymoon as it's the closest we're going to get. We were going to go somewhere exoctic for a couple of weeks this month,but then our sensible heads kicked in and decided we should spend the money on the house instead. :-(
The only flaw of the weekend was I got my OH to tie my new corset up,which was fine till it came to taking it of! It turned in to a massive birdsnest of a knot which took at least an hour to undo! Think I'll do it myself next time,lol!

Aww glad people had a good one!

We went out Thursday night for an early Valentine's meal to beat the hoards of couples! We had a bottle of wine in one of my fave bars, then had a lovely three course meal with another bottle of wine in a French restaurant that was recommended to us by friends. It was really nice so we'll definitely go back - and OH paid Then we went to a late bar with live blues playing and had a cocktail each.

We swapped cards, and I got him a new messenger bag for work, which sadly hasn't come yet He got me a book I wanted.

We spent the weeknd together and Sunday OH cooked me a lovely four-course meal (red pepper and soft cheese soup, spicy prawns and salmon with asparagus, chicken cordon bleu followed by chocolate mousse and strawberries, washed down with nice bottle of cava

In terms of Valentine's nooky, we did it a couple of times Sunday afternoon and then Sunday night. OH spent a while touching my g-spot and I squirted into his hands a few times. It's still quite a new thing for us that we're exploring, so that was quite cool a cool way to finish the evening for both of us!

I had a lovely Valentine's weekend. My OH sent me a dozen roses and a box of chocolates. No one has ever done that for me before so was really surprised and impressed! We had a lovely night on saturday, he opened his pressent which was a box of naughty goodies and I got him a single red rose. Followed by lots of sex. Went out with the girls last night, came home and my OH got here about half an hour after me for some more loving! x

Glad you and Maria had a good one

Sexyget 69 that chemise is very nice and the meal sounded lovely! Everyone elses day sounds fabulous also

I wasnt expecting anything tbh as my man tends to think valentines day is a load of rubbish but he did get me a card and a me to you bear which is lovely. In the morning i presented him with the hamper i made him with choc body paint, mint choc body oil, best boyfriend trophy and a heart shaped fondue set with marshmallows and we then went to the cinema with the kids. In the evening we watched a film and had an Indian and i put rose petals on the bed.

Had a good evening x

We did a hell of alot over the v-day weekend, we first went to cyber-candy, an american candy shop, and he bought me my FAVE choccies, they're those choc pretzels that we used to get here years ago, and some caramac, lol.

Then we checked into our hotel, the hotel was so SO gorgeous, and we both felt so comfortable, which was a bit of a shock for the OH, as im usually a bit on edge when im at his, lol. And i spent any time in the hotel room naked, which is a first for me, thats probably another reason the OH was so shocked! lol.
On saturday evening we had a divine 3 course meal, with champagne in a lovely restaurant. Then we had a double date with my friend and her OH and watched Wolfman, woo! Then we went for a drink together, which was nice, got back at like half 1, lol.

Then on the sunday, we had to check out at 12, so we had a lovely continental breakfast with croissants and tea etc, was tasty! hehe.

Then we went into town, got some German sweet and savoury pretzels and had a picnic and then went to an art gallery :)

Pressie wise, he got me some beautiful roses, the biggest box of chocs ive ever seen from Hotel Chocolat, a futuristic harvest moon game for my psp that i wanted for christmas, lol, and also the cutest silver necklace, its like a little silver key with a heart on it and a little diamond too :)

Was the best v-day ive ever had ^_^

xxx

L came up from manchester this weekend, we were texting all friday and she made me promise I'd see her at some point. After having a few drinks in town for a friends birthday, I stupidly rang her, she was staying at her sisters and I came round. Hands up I fucked up big style with that one, Her sister was pissed off with me and I didnt see her all day, it was thankfully all sorted by the end of the day and I got asked to take L out for a meal (my original plan) by her sister. So I think I was forgiven. Apparently I looked absolutely terrified when I called round to pick L up on sunday. We went to o'niell's where I bought the food and we just talked lots, afterwards went window shopping round the clothes shops. She made me squirm by taking me into la senza and asking my opinions on things! Walking past a flower stall I made her embarrased by buying her a pretty fake rose that smelled like straberries, just did it out of the blue.

This woman has turned me into a soft arse! it's not good!

All of these Valentines sound lovely, and I had no idea that you were such a romantic lot! :p
Mine was far less fun and kinky - just me and the girls staying in and watching plenty of bad movies.
Baileys chocolate fondue, by the way, sounds absolutely AMAZING.

Hey Morbs your day sounds fantastic girl. Nice one! SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hey Morbs your day sounds fantastic girl. Nice one! SG x

Hehe, thanks darling, we had to make up for the lack of v-day last year, lol xxx

we went out for one meal an got takeaway for late night tea. We're both a bit skint at the min so we just decided to be kinky and twas fun.

then he presented me with a hand carved wooden dagger which he'd made ( we're both into weopanry) which was really sweet. Then we just curled up in bed for cuddles, we were still tangled up together this morning

I'm glad everyone seems to have had a nice time. I had a friend... Well we've been on a kinda date so I use the term loosely... Over during the day. We just chatted & he gave me a massage. It was nice - especially since I have been dreading valentines since it turned 2010! He's cooking me tea on Wednesday, which I am looking forward too xxx

Aww Wizzie! That sounds so lovely :) xxx

:-) He is so nice and we have a lot in common. I don't want to rush things cos he is part of my main group of friends at home & I don't want to screw that up but the more time I spend with him, the more I like him x

Wizzie86 wrote:

:-) He is so nice and we have a lot in common. I don't want to rush things cos he is part of my main group of friends at home & I don't want to screw that up but the more time I spend with him, the more I like him x

Aww hun, i hope it goes well for you hun, he sounds real nice :) xxx