Valentine day plans?

I just wondered what people on here had planned for valentine's day?

Whether it be a weekend away, a nice meal, a dirty dogging romp?

Or maybe you don't celebrate it at all?

(Not fishing for ideas btw, hopefully my girlfriend and I will be going away for a couple of days for a late valentine's weekend, as we both can't get the 14th off!)

Probably use my Doxy die-cast, which is going to be my V-day present lol

I plan to wait until the Sunday after valentines and then buy flowers for the OH. I'm also contemplating booking her a hotel room for the night, so I can get a decent night's sleep whilst she snores away in the hotel!

Eating sushi and watching Audition, like I've done for the past four Valentine's Days.

Sum Sub you naughty thing!

we're just getting each other cards and hopefully having a nice day/meal out :) he doesn't really believe in valentines day, but he likes making me happy, so we do it anyway :D

Cook something nice for dinner, glass of wine and a card then maybe some fun later ❤️🍷

Meal out which has already been booked and then steamy sex when we get back subject to her monthlies having the final say!

Bothof us have got the following Monday off..

We're doing to watch Deadpool in the cinemas haha

~so romantic~

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

We're doing to watch Deadpool in the cinemas haha

~so romantic~

Why not go out for dinner after ? Or prepare a romantic dinner at home ?

You ain't getting out of that one so easy ! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Big fat nothing! I was asked out for dinner but they guy has been chasing me for a while and I'm not keen on him one bit. Most likely I'll get takeout & go annoy my friends ^_^

Kazamarie wrote:

Just me, the remote control and the TV this valentines night, Oh is working x

You'll have to make up for it on another day !

We are going away for the weekend to a quiet rented house in the middle of the countryside. Nearest house is 2 miles away!! We are taking a suitcase with all our favourite toys, underwear and ideas. On theSaturday i get to wear the pants , so to speak and on the sunday roles are reversed. Sooo looking forward to it and so is my delightfull sexy Mrs .

I think we're staying in and finishing Dexter haha, spending time together is all that really matters to us!

bullet66 wrote:

We are going away for the weekend to a quiet rented house in the middle of the countryside. Nearest house is 2 miles away!! We are taking a suitcase with all our favourite toys, underwear and ideas. On theSaturday i get to wear the pants , so to speak and on the sunday roles are reversed. Sooo looking forward to it and so is my delightfull sexy Mrs .

Thats good that your are able to switch roles . Something I am working on with my Mrs . With her its all about confidence building

Have great fun and enjoy yourselves !

Not sure what's happening with us yet. Its the first Valentine's I'll get to celebrate in quite a while.

Who knows what he's got planned!

My hubby doesn't go in for Valentines celebrations at all so nothing special for me then ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Hopefully nice meal, lots of wine and lots of sex😜 plus my birthday day after so hoping for some good times that week!!

wildflower wrote:

My hubby doesn't go in for Valentines celebrations at all so nothing special for me then ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Take the mantle and organise something. Plenty of time yet .

Ah valentines day, the bane of the singleton!.....as you might have guessed I have no plans 😢